Raw Milk v. Raw Fish, Steak tartare, and raw oysters

RMM,

Huh? What the heck do you mean by that?

Believing in the government, a corporation, or the media requires blind faith. That's why I call it religious. If you do a search an any so called conspiracy theory you'll see why I call them fact based. Of course not all have enough to prove their case but most do. If we stick to raw milk the pseudoscience will become obvious.

Pretty sure he's implying that we're all blindly mouthing religious doctrine with our assertions like "germs exist". Only he, the brave free-thinking iconoclast, dares to speak the Truth!

If "germs exist" why is it doctors still don't wash their hands between patients when doing rounds? Would you shake your doctors hand?

I guess the multi-quote function is also an evil pawn of Big Dairy?

Who decide to call a response a quote. It took a while to get the courage to find out what the quote button was for. I can't imagine what muti-response you could be referring to.

Mike, when you say things like 'cancer and HIV don't exist', you should expect to be called a whacko or tinfoil hat wearer. It's a pretty safe bet.

I'm not surprised but that doesn't make it true. I'm going to assume I must have proven that raw milk prevents so called foodborne illness and that cancer is an immune disorder. Why else change the subject?

You were wrong to call me a wacko, tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist with no basis for my opinion.

Only wacko, tin foil hat, conspiracy theorists may claims like "HIV doesn't exist". It's a statement so stupid and dangerously ignorant that is scarcely merits a response.

If "germs exist" why is it doctors still don't wash their hands between patients when doing rounds? Would you shake your doctors hand?

We don't? News to me...

Archived