Raw Milk v. Raw Fish, Steak tartare, and raw oysters

Who knew that so many BwB members were in the pay of Big Pasteurisation? I need to find out where they've been sending my salary cheques to.

How do you think I afford all those boots and glitter?

Also, here's some valuable info. on fluoride in drinking water. Because, science.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=80VSoRFQ-wo

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9EWZtdvpsU

The minor loss in nutrition you are referring to, only relates to the nutrition label on the side of the bottle. Raw milk is the most complex food known to man. For every person that drinks raw milk for their health, there must be at least two that have given up dairy products because of the toxic effects of pasteurization and homogenization. Then there's the 60% of adults that can't drink pasteurized milk.

Raw milk is hardly the most complex food known to man, even bacteriologically. Pasteurization and homogenization are two entirely different things. (the latter is fairly pointless, but also entirely harmless, the only thing you lose out on is the ability to lick cream off the lid)

The city water works maintains a level of fluoride that is both safe and effective.

As of Aug. 31, 2012, city water is fluoridated at a level of 0.7 mg/L.

The CDC says a fluoride level 0.7 mg/L or higher will cause fluorosis in infants up to 6 months of age.

Fluorosis: Chalky white teeth patches - Yellow stained teeth - Brown stained teeth - Discolored teeth - Weak teeth

joint pain - arthritic symptoms - calcification of ligaments' - osteosclerosis and cancellous bones - osteoporosis

crippling deformities of the spine and major joints - muscle wasting - neurological defects - compression of spinal cord

I really have to address this nonsense.

First of all, that same CDC article says:

What accounts for most of the fluoride intake?

In the United States, water and processed beverages (e.g., soft drinks and fruit juices) can provide approximately 75% of a person's fluoride intake. Inadvertent swallowing of toothpaste and inappropriate use of other dental products containing fluoride can result in greater intake than desired. For this reason the CDC recommends parents supervise the use of fluoride toothpaste by children under the age of 6 to encourage them to spit out excess toothpaste. Also avoid the use of fluoride mouth rinses in children who are younger than 6 years old because the mouth rinse could be repeatedly swallowed.

In other words, as I said before, teach your children not to swallow toothpaste. But also, it shows how the crazy levels of soft drink consumption in the USA is affecting dental health. Soft drinks have 5 to 10 times the amount of fluoride in them than water alone. And in the list of the top foods that contain fluoride, 5 of the top 11 are fruit juices, which families in North America seem to think they need to constantly give to their children. Dentists keep telling parents they are rotting their children's teeth with the bloody apple juice and grape juice and orange juice.

And since the average American consumes 150 pounds of sugar a year, 50 pounds of which comes from soft drinks, which translates into 16 ounces of soda pop every single day of the year, why isn't there a massive epidemic of, what do you say? Chalky white teeth patches - Yellow stained teeth - Brown stained teeth - Discolored teeth - Weak teeth

joint pain - arthritic symptoms - calcification of ligaments' - osteosclerosis and cancellous bones - osteoporosis

crippling deformities of the spine and major joints - muscle wasting - neurological defects - compression of spinal cord

From the CDC:

The condition is more prevalent in rural areas where drinking water is derived from shallow wells or hand pumps.[citation needed] It is also more likely to occur in areas where the drinking water has a fluoride content greater than 1 ppm (part per million), and in children who have a poor intake of calcium.

So FB, what you're saying, if I understand correctly, is that I should be brushing me teeth with raw milk, right?

Yes. Because those who drink raw milk rise above and will conquer. And AIDs isn't caused by a chronic viral infection. And cancer will be vanquished when you suckle from a cow's teat, sans any modification of the milk.

All these things can be within your grasp, once you suck down milk contaminated with shit from the cow who produced it. The choice is yours and now is the time to grab the opportunity.

I said previously I wasn't going to post in this fuckwit of a thread, but I changed my mind. I changed my mind for you, Larry. Because I want to see you rise above the ill informed masses. Beacuse I want you to succeed.

Yes. Because those who drink raw milk rise above and will conquer. And AIDs isn't caused by a chronic viral infection. And cancer will be vanquished when you suckle from a cow's teat, sans any modification of the milk.

All these things can be within your grasp, once you suck down milk contaminated with shit from the cow who produced it. The choice is yours and now is the time to grab the opportunity.

I said previously I wasn't going to post in this fuckwit of a thread, but I changed my mind. I changed my mind for you, Larry. Because I want to see you rise above the ill informed masses. Beacuse I want you to succeed.

"I did my research."

Thanks, dude!

:cheers: (those are raw beers)

pft you're full of shit, raw milk isn't the cure for cancer, vitamin b17 is.

pft you're full of shit, raw milk isn't the cure for cancer, vitamin b17 is.

Shut the hell up. This thread isn't about B17. You keep your mouth closed about this.

I'm on the cusp of getting Larry and Inigima on my team. You can't ruin this for me, dang it.

How come Larry is being treated by a vet?

oh and as an aside to amuse Aemon

customer quote of the day "Are those chips (fries) fresh?, Now that I'm pregnant, my doctor wants me to eat fresh food"

Hey! I was enjoying the mental picture of Louis Pasteur and Big Pharma cackling together in a secret basement laboratory as they devised a method to keep themselves rich and the world unhealthy by isolating people from the unlimited health benefits of raw milk.

Archived