Each characters most iconic line?

~DarkHorse~

There's also a lot of iconic lines about characters...

"Jon looks like me, even though he's bastard-born. He used to muss my hair and call me 'little sister.'

"Balon was mad, Aeron is madder, and Euron is maddest of them all,"

Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold.

Jon had known Tyrion Lannister, briefly. He took my hand and named me friend.

"I know that she spent her childhood in exile, impoverished, living on dreams and schemes, running from one city to the next, always fearful, never safe, friendless but for a brother who was by all accounts half-mad … a brother who sold her maidenhood to the Dothraki for the promise of an army. I know that somewhere out upon the grass her dragons hatched, and so did she. I know she is proud. How not? What else was left her but pride? I know she is strong. How not? The Dothraki despise weakness. If Daenerys had been weak, she would have perished with Viserys. I know she is fierce. Astapor, Yunkai, and Meereen are proof enough of that. She has crossed the grasslands and the red waste, survived assassins and conspiracies and fell sorceries, grieved for a brother and a husband and a son, trod the cities of the slavers to dust beneath her dainty sandaled feet.

Maester Aemon: "Kill the boy and let the man be born".

Sansa: "I'll be all the spice you'll want".

Arya: "camel cunt"

Victarion: “Where is this Dothraki sea?” he demanded. “I will sail the Iron Fleet across it and find the queen wherever she may be.”

Archived