Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP408 Discussion

Is it possible with the battle for the wall next week, that the season will end with Tyrion killing twin?

Solid episode, the duel was great although I had to look away. I wonder why they decided to change the Sansa bit.

This site is really bad with maintaining stability during big episodes lol. Not a fan of the servers right now! Ages to load only to see ERROR. Need more traffic capacity!

I actually loved the new Sansa but the dress was a little much. Hate that Sansa and Arya were so close. Send that child to Braavos already!

yes, the dress was overkill. also hard to see how arya gets on the boat to braavos. i like that the show is throwing surprises at the bookreaders.

Hands down the most disjointed GoT episode ever. It was all over the place.

i agree. the episode seemed to be a "let's tie up loose ends" episode. also, what was up with the beetle conversation? i'll have to rewatch it since i'm sure it's meant to convey something.

Solid episode, the duel was great although I had to look away. I wonder why they decided to change the Sansa bit.

Me too I couldn't look once he went for his eye balls

Since the eye gouging was 'spoiled' by Lena's IG post..I'm just going to assume 100% that LS will be appearing because of the other pic she has up.

The duel broke my heart all over again. Thought I'd be alright after having read it all those years ago, but goddamn, nothing can prepare you for the eye gouging. I realize characters have been through worse in Martin's universe, but it's such a horrific end for such a fantastic character. I kinda felt like the fight cheorography was a little weak though, honestly. Gregor looked like a clumsy oaf for the majority of the fight. I loved that they kept all the best lines though.

Boltons, misadventures of Arya and The Hound, and of the course the last scene with Viper vs. Clegane were awesome but I really couldn't get over creepy Baelish coming into Sansa's room asking her if she knew what he wanted *innuendos implied!* then the following day she's in a low cut dress looking all coy. Stop it. What are they doing to Sansa :(

I think I know what I don't like about the episodes.

They look like sequences. Would it kill them to have a bit of Wall first, then Vale, then Arya, KL, then again Wall and such?

Edited by JonCon's Red Beard

Since the eye gouging was 'spoiled' by Lena's IG post..I'm just going to assume 100% that LS will be appearing because of the other pic she has up.

What pic would imply LS? I hope shes in it this season so any hint would be great to hear.

Edited by Dio Westeros-X

I wasn't really an active social media user until recently, so I didn't get to enjoy everyone's "what the fuck" reactions to the Red Wedding the way I'm enjoying their reactions to this.

What pic would imply LS? I hope shes in it this season so any hint would be great to hear.

She has a pic of a heart made of stones with the caption.. 'My stone heart'

Also, Oberyn learned an important lesson that applies to both heroes and villains - do not monologue before killing people, just FUCKING DO IT. That shit never works out well for you.

Edited by OccupyHarrenhal