The Poster Below, V. 11 (as promised, no roman numerals !)

N/A

Nope, this poster won't do that because she has no idea... Book/film critic most likely... I actually wanted to study journalism when I was 15. And now I feel like sharing a funny story in connection with how I gave it up...*zips mouth*

Tpb will share a funny story that happened to them

Let's see, there was that one time when I was in charge of preparing the meal in camp and all we had was pork so when I cooked it and refused to eat with the others (I don't eat pork for personal and religious beliefs) word spread that I had somehow spiked the food and was aiming to make everyone sick or something :lol: I leave it to you to figure if I did it or not :ninja:

Eta: there are a lot of stories there Rhae, you wanted to be a lot of things :lol: and I plan to hear them all ;)

Tpb doesn't find red nail polish attractive (I find it very unattractive)

I wanted to be a lot of things...? o.O I only wanted to be about... dunno... 3 things, seriously speaking. Singer, actress, Miss World, Princess and ballet dancer don't count, because I was in kindergarten. :P

I have no problem with red nail polish (on women)

TPB only drinks bottled water.

Star Wars, preferably Imperial March, The Last of the Mohicans theme song and the original Halloween movie theme song. That was just off the top of my head, I'm sure I missed some good ones I love.

TPB will do the same.

1. Letters from Iwo Jima

2. The last samurai

3. Imperial march

TPB has seen all the three movies I named songs of.

Now I'm off to watch the last samurai again :wub:

The only bad thing with the movie is that Tom Cruise somhow survives. I guess the ending had to work with the movie title :dunno:

I thought it was a letdown. I thought I was watching True Blood during Bran's part, Tywin dying scene was mehh. Stannis arriving was really disappointing. I think they missed a really big chance to have a tremendous finale.

TPB will do the same.

Archived