Say you wake up tomorrow in Westeros....

Dead

In all reality though, I would assume I get dropped there in period-correct clothes, with all the knowledge I have of the Westeros universe that I have right now. My first priority would be to work odd jobs here and there, probably around the Inn, to make enough coin to buy room and board for the time being and a comfortable warm cloak, a weapon, and a shield. After those purchases, I would keep working until I got enough coin to be comfortable traveling around. As soon as that happens my priority is going to be communicate to the Citadel how to defeat the Others, with dragonglass and (probably) dragons, since they have the resources to communicate that to the rest of the realm, and they can send out emissaries to Dany to kindly request that she put politics aside and promptly get to the Wall ASAP to ward against the Others. So I would go South en route to Oldtown to request party with some Maesters of the Citadel and tell them those things. Then I would make way for Dorne as soon as possible, head through the Red Mountains, stopping at keep along the way to Sunspear to work, make clear my intentions to swear fealty to Sunspear, and gradually make a name for myself. By the time I reach Sunspear word of my arrival might have preceded me, so they'd be expecting me. I would swear fealty to House Martell and Dorne, and immediately request meeting with Doran or Arianne, whoever they would have for me, and tell them everything I know that could help their position.

Then, of course, I'd have to explain how I knew all these things and that I was from another universe, and that would be awkward as hell

If I woke up in Westeros, I would survive due to my rural upbringing and my streetwise ways acquired through a life of rubbing elbows with the lower classes. I would head north and join up with the wildings that will compromise the heart of Jon Snow's army.

Head to the Winchester, grab a pint and wait for this to all blow over.

This. This so much.

Wait no, first we go to the crossroads inn, get directions to the quiet isle, head on over to meet with Elder Brother, kill Stranger, pick up The Gravedigger, head on over to the Winchester, grab a pint and wait for all this, to blow over.

Oh, very much. References to SotD and Hot Fuzz throughout.

By the flaming tits of R'hllor, all of Simon Pegg's movies after HF were abominable. He needed TWE, so did Nick Frost.

I would probably, realistically, specifically go outof my way to specifically arm myself with supernatural power. since the north and beyond are so far, i would seek thoros, or melisandre, and be schooled

hopefully mel is out of the wall by then.

would get a job at the Inn and probably die a horrible death while serving Hot Pie's...pies, by a hand(s)/sword(s) of some Golden Company guys who just came in and are very hungry and pissed off. Pies won't be good and they'll blame me. I hope I'll be burned after that and if not, will haunt Hot Pie till his last day.

I would become a street thug, and if i manage to not get shanked by someone I would eventually graduate to being a professional killer in service with some lord or other(a man at arms). I would be livin the good life with tons of cash and alcohol and wimenz to please me.

If bronn can do it i should be ok, i could kick that guys ass I bet.

I probably would not get myself stabbed right away due to my archery skills. If I awoke with some spare change, a bow and a quiver full of arrows I bet I could do all right. I probably would try to get to the Vale. Where I am from it snows a lot so I might be able to make it across the Riverlands. I would hunt to eat. Upon making it to the Vale I will head strait to Little Finger and offer my information. I would tell him what is happening everywhere else in Westeros includeing the dragons and Arya. I would however leave out the part about Bran and Rickon because I will want Littlefinger to think that Sansa is the rightful heir. I will then pose a plan to get Sansa's marriage annulled, and prove her innocence. If he does not believe me I will reveal to him things like Sir Dontos and Ned's dialogue when he went to a brothel looking for Cat. If that does not convince him I will say I know he killed Lysa. When he asks how i know these things I will say "the glass candles are lit, magic has returned" then stare off into the distance. If that does not work I will say something about trusting low borns to tug at his heart strings.

I will then offer to become Sansa's handmaid. I will then try and curb the influence he has over her and make her realize she could be good at playing the game.

I will also hint on information concerning his beloved Cat and make it clear I have not told him everything and if he kills me he will never get that knowledge.

then I will sit back and watch Littlefinger take over the world.

Why? Because I am curious to see what he would do.

I would become a street thug, and if i manage to not get shanked by someone I would eventually graduate to being a professional killer in service with some lord or other(a man at arms). I would be livin the good life with tons of cash and alcohol and wimenz to please me.

If bronn can do it i should be ok, i could kick that guys ass I bet.

:bs: You'd perish from the cold enroute to Stannis.

Archived