Say you wake up tomorrow in Westeros....

Dead

Why are people focussing on the 21st C knowledge, not the deep deep insight we have into their world?

Yeah, you could use that to your advantage to gain the trust of some important characters. But you'll have to get to them, and hope they do not kill you for the fact that you know a lot.

Find either Varys, or Baelish, depending on how i felt at that moment. As of right now, Varys, id think.

Me: "I come from a world, that reads yours as if it were a book. Lore, that would be devoured by the mind. I know you, Varys, and I've been unleashed to serve your true king, Aegon Blackfyre."

Or, to Baelish:

Me: "I understand a new Queen in the North, is to be made.. Well, I have to say Lord Baelish, there are no qualms here.. I must compliment you and the kind Lady Olenna for disposing of the tyrant that would've welcomed me.. It appears as if my abilities are now yours.. But first we must talk, there are two terrible dragons on their way to conquest, one red, and one black.."

I would buy a lute and introduce rock and roll to Westeros. I'd call myself Lord Zeppelin and seduce all the girls.

fuck rock and roll, introduce METAL to the masses. there must be a way to harness electricity and make distortion possible.

I would buy a lute and introduce rock and roll to Westeros. I'd call myself Lord Zeppelin and seduce all the girls.

Great idea! Except... too bad copyrighting isn't a thing in Westeros, so some bard with a better voice than you will steal it and get more love for it.

fuck rock and roll, introduce METAL to the masses. there must be a way to harness electricity and make distortion possible.

DUBSTEP would be better, as it would look like you alone were just throwing such insane intricate noises, people would think your god lol and battle would be intense to dubs, especially a dragon battle. they actually use an old distortion sample for when Drogon roasts the slaver in astapor that I recognize from dubstep

Find either Varys, or Baelish, depending on how i felt at that moment. As of right now, Varys, id think.

Me: "I come from a world, that reads yours as if it were a book. Lore, that would be devoured by the mind. I know you, Varys, and I've been unleashed to serve your true king, Aegon Blackfyre."

And then Varys kills you bc he hates magic and you just proved your appearance is magical. Also, Varys is MIA at the moment.

Or, to Baelish:

Me: "I understand a new Queen in the North, is to be made.. Well, I have to say Lord Baelish, there are no qualms here.. I must compliment you and the kind Lady Olenna for disposing of the tyrant that would've welcomed me.. It appears as if my abilities are now yours.. But first we must talk, there are two terrible dragons on their way to conquest, one red, and one black.."

And then LF kills you for knowing all his secrets and naming them makes them real.

Maybe Dany? She seems at least somewhat open to the idea of taking magical council.

Archived