Say you wake up tomorrow in Westeros....

Dead

My skill in throwing knives and hatchets, archery (can pick off a rabbit at like 50 yards, my best shot ever) would come in handy! I also used to do kendo so I *kind of* know the sword, I grew up in a brutal winter area so winter wouldn't be that big of a deal. Also if you mean to drop us in the Kneeling Man as smallfolk, nobles or lords would effect it a lot.

Honestly idk. If I had the knowledge from the books I would probably go to the Wall, because whoever helps defeat the others are gonna be HUGE heros. Running and hiding wouldn't be an option lol. Or go to Essos and explore the shadowlands, or bravos and become faceless.

So many options if you have the knowledge, if I was dropped in that world the way I am now without any knowledge other then the general political things.. I would probably work against the Frey's and Bolton's somehow, since I'd be a northmen since I am in real life. Help avenge the RW. After that help against the others, I'd imagine flaming arrows work well with wights lol. Not the nights watch though, no celibacy for me! I think after the Frey's and Bolton's are dealt with the north will generally unite to take on the others.

Dorne. I'd go to Dorne. It's the only kingdom that I feel won't be invaded. I also can't see the Others going there.

Me too! I would use all the womanly wiles at my disposal to make my way to Dorne and become a lady-in-waiting to the Martells or one of the other Dornish noble houses. Warm weather, openminded people, and women could be something more than broodmares. (As a prof, I'd love to head to the Citadel in Oldtown, but alas, no women maesters allowed.)

I'm sure even Dorne will be touched by the coming winter and Long Night. But they'll be the last part of Westeros to get hit.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

I ll resurrect Arthur Dayne and Daemon Blackfyre. Tell them I m a big fan etc...Pay them to be my guards.

Go fuck sansa stark sideways. Stab tommen 100 times and feed his pieces to Cersei.

Later get high with the knights and then jet.

Use my basic educational skills to make gold and go to Dorne. There i'd seduce a sand snake and get protection & booty. Oberyn would be my father-in-law. Oh yeah. Then i'd work for the Martells with all my inside knowledge. They'd also be the most open minded for some reforms and innovations i'd have to offer.

Alternatively, i'd try to join Dany. Just to see Dragons and talk to Ser Grandpa about the good old days. Maybe i could do something good there aswell.

I would find a sword practice untill I am at least decent then I'll head over to essos become a sellsword for about a year. Then I would travel to the shadow lands and all of the other mysterious lands we do not know much about untill the dust settles in westeros so i do not effect the main story. Then when the war is over I would go back to westeros and teach them modern farming techniques to help the realm recover after all of the wars. Then the common people would see me as their savior and Jon or whoever is in charge now would make me hand. Then Jon would mysteriously die leaving no heirs and the realm would beg me to become king. After I become king I would create a great navy of steampowered ships using my basic understating and the maestears help then using these ships and some steam powered canons I would go on a conquest and take over the world.

Become a Faceless Man, or at least train to be one.

I wouldn't know anybody technically, so i can kill anybody. I wouldn't have a family and all that to forget like Arya, so that would be a lot easier.

Being 6'6 would help me get there....if i don't die before.

I'll go find some wealthy lord with a river and see if I could turn this (as of now half-finished) Hydroengineering degree into something useful. Damming the river wouldn't be that hard (sand, silt and rocks help you a long way), and from then on the road to electricity only requires a good smith and some magnets. Getting from the Inn at the Crossroads to said lord might be a problem, but I guess I could travel with any party or caravan, earning my food and shelter as a storyteller (shamelessly ripping off everything from Shakespeare to Disney).

Once in place at some lord's court, I'd devote my days to engineering, improving life for the locals by copying ingenious solutions from the real world. I would try to stay out of wars, unless this happens to be at the time when the White Walkers were beginning to move, or my source of funding trusty lord decided to go risk his life in one.

I'd try to persuade my lord into investing in infrastructure. Roads, or even railroads if steel could be made in sufficient quantities (carts could be pulled by oxen or horses for the time being; standardising the gauge would be the main incentive to build). Telegraph wires if I manage to create electricity, otherwise a semaphore line would suffice.

I'd also try to distribute the principle behind the steam engine to as many villages as possible, and try to set up a contest for who could build the best steam engine (and another few thousand gold dragons to the inventor of Westeros' first decent locomotive). One man alone can't create an industrial revolution, but with a little help from the locals, I'm sure we could spark something. Until then, I'd use watermills or windmills as a way to acquire shaft power for my machinery. Less risk of fires or steam explosions. I'd also see if I could get a smith to fashion a decent stove, instead of the horribly inefficient fireplaces that seem to be the norm in Westeros. Come the first winter, the smallfolk would love me forever.

The long term goal would be to get a little trade empire up and running, using near-instant communications and steam ships to acquire the advantage in the market. With proper hygiene and a carefully instructed maester, I figure I'd survive at least a couple of decades in peacetime Westeros. It would be enough time to accelerate the place beyond medieval technology, and hopefully improve life conditions for everyone.

I'll go find Cersei and tell her that I'm a woods witch or sorceress of some sort and reveal to her everything that she doesn't know(who really killed Joffrey,where is Tyrion,where is Sansa,who killed Kevan and Pycelle etc.)

She'll give me a place in court,maybe even in the King's counsel...Then I'll try to destroy the Lannisters from the inside

Archived