TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

Thanks LQ.

Yeah, she was pretty bummed about not having a bf last year, so this is nice and I hope it lasts.

You got suspended!!?

I thought maybe it was just an end of the school year thing. We haven't been hearing much from a lot of spammers. Zar doesn't check in as much, Maid, not often. Even KT has been AWOL for a day or two I think. And Smurf, First, Buck, Helena, AK and others. The top of this page was posted at 3 pm yesterday - that is slow spam!

It's been very slow lately.

Did I ever mention that Mrs.C actually calls our daughter "Chickee" occasionally and started doing so when chickee was little (long before Westeros existed)? Just coincidence it fits with the chicken theme.

No I have no hesitation about the bf. The situation may be less than ideal with him in Philly & her in NYC, but of course distance romance is not new.

Tell me about it!!!

If you haven't seen this, you should see this. Season 4 spoilers, NSFW, etc.

Amazing!

What up Tammy, Nero?

Well, to stay on topic: I watched Frozen yesterday. I don't get the hype. I think it was a good movie, but not the "best Disney ever!!" as some people claim it to be.

How are you, AK? :)

Well, to stay on topic: I watched Frozen yesterday. I don't get the hype. I think it was a good movie, but not the "best Disney ever!!" as some people claim it to be.

How are you, AK? :)

Oh I'm good Nero. :) I'm waiting for the rains to arrive honestly, this heat is going to kill me. Did you finally go to the party that day, did you go flirt? :P

Oh I'm good Nero. :) I'm waiting for the rains to arrive honestly, this heat is going to kill me. Did you finally go to the party that day, did you go flirt? :P

I suppose it must be hot in India these days. No, that party is Thursday, this party was mostly a farewell-party for my class. Though I did cuddle a little with a girl under the covers while we slept :leer:

Congrats Rhae :commie: Dunno when will I win my first race. Also, potato started the last thread and you started the next - nice symmetry there :lol:

And I'm freaking bored.

What up Tammy, Nero?

The day will come for you too :D No, Cora started the last thread. Potato started the one before, actually.

Oh yeah, I know the feeling (being freaking bored) :cheers:

How are you, AK?

Definitely not the best Disney ever, but it was good.

Morning people!

The pain is finally gone. More or less. I think I seriously overestimated my stamina and muscles to have gone on an even longer field trip than last time. But I have to say the blame is not 100% on me. It's 30% the horse. 40. He was a real asshole. The kind of horse who thinks he can do anything and when you let him know that's not exactly so, he will just get stubborn and make it even harder. Well not just for me, but himself too, I mean, at the end of the day I won and he had to do what I wanted. Now wouldn't it have been so much easier to cooperate from the start? I don't have any fruit to put into my porridge. (I'm making breakfast while typing this post.) Oh well... Make do. So after this fiasco of a Sunday I come home and hey, internet connection is gone. Okay, let's hope it'll come back by tomorrow. You know, the same magic which took it away. No. Well alright, I didn't have time to go to the provider to get it fixed, because I had an exam and I didn't have anything to wear. Race to the mall, one coffee, getting the first appropriate dress in the first shop that caught my eyes. Race home, revise my presentation, get dressed, race to exam. At least the exam itself was a race. We were done in no time. Let's have a... meal which was neither lunch nor dinner but something in between the two. Then I went to the provider who told me to reinstall the modem (which I have done twice Sunday evening) and come back if it's still not working. Got home. Instead of falling into bed as I would have liked to I spent another hour messing with the internet, which finally returned! Shower, tea, book, good night. Oh yeah, there was a storm around 2am, so now we are AGAIN down to 20°C after yesterday's 30°C... That's all about planning out outfits for the next day. And it turned out even the nail polish I bought yesterday had a metallic shimmer. I don't like nail polishes with metallic shimmer. So I guess I'll give it to my sister. Or wait, do I want to give a nail polish to someone who's a complete asshole not just to me but everybody around? Hmm... *considering, considering* Yes, I do, because she can be cute. Sometimes. Rarely. Like... seldom. But still. More often than never. Back to track, I should be getting ready to go out for lunch. But I just got up an hour ago... But it was soooooooooo good to sleep 9 hours, oh my god. I feel fresh and happy and relaxed and not so stiff and sore anymore.

One last thing. A riddle if you will.

Why doesn't Rhae's sister want to ride the black mare?

TRY and think of the answer. I'll leave it in a spoiler tag, but don't cheat and TRY to guess.

The book order was the BEST 30 pounds I ever spent on anything. SO EXCITING!!! Why did I stop reading young adult fiction for summer light reads??? Though my fav contract killer died a book ago. Pout.

Well, did you guess?

More importantly, did you guess right?

Did you guess that Rhae's sister doesn't want to ride the black mare...

... because it doesn't match her outfit?

That's right, she would look better on a bay horse, since black horse and black outfit it too black.

Speak of facepalms...

Good day! :grouphug: for everyone

Welcome back, Tammy! :cheers:

Congrats Nero :leer:

To all feeling poorly, an extra :grouphug:

I'm looking forward to a fairly relaxed afternoon at work and my vacation is only a week away! Wooohoooo :commie:

:rofl: that gif :D

Morning Adara! Hope your headache gets better :cheers:

Will be better in the evening, gone by tomorrow. Congrats on the win btw :cheers:

Morning Eira, A_k, Tammy and whoever is lurking :)

I don't know if anyone is around but hi!

I haven't been around in a while but I think about you guys often.

:grouphug: to anyone who needs it.

I remember you!

You were one of the regulars here when I first started spamming almost a year ago. How goes it with the kitty? Almost a cat by now I should think.

Zar!

Nice to see you again. I see you're speaking in riddles as always. :P

Gillio,

I thought you of all people would not be fazed by the thought of a long distance relationship. Speaking of which, how is Tom? Hope your boys are doing well too.

Nero, Ak, Adara (that gif really is perfect. Except in my imagination there's another view where you see the backpack sail out the window and burst open on the sidewalk at the feet of his gf who just happens to be walking by. And one piece of paper stands out of the wreckage - a love note from another girl. :devil: ) Eira, LQ, Ab (another blast from the past),

Nice to see you guys!

RB,

I love that you describe your horse as an asshole. It seems to me that I know way more about the life of a relatively random European woman, BUT I read anyway because you make me snort and chortle and smile. I won't give away the spoiler, but it was about what i thought. :)

Where are First and Odie and BUCK! and goodness, half of spamland seems to have drifted off this month.

Archived