Season 5 Casting v.3 [spoilers included]

jentario

Cersei always has her clothes on, even in sex scenes, I'm not sure what you mean. Even if they don't want to go the full Taena sexual relationship with Cersei route, they could go with the friendship stuff. They could do it as friendship and bed mates as is done in the books originally anyway. The show would probably love the idea of a naked Taena slipping into Cersei's bed just to whisper secrets and hang out, I bet.

Yeah, because she has no one to talk to, otherwise, I can't see Qyborn playing that huge of a role as her total confidante, not when they could cast a hot babe for lesbian vibed scenes and more nudity.

Jalabar Xho cast? Use translate.

http://www.unificationfrance.com/article32312.html?lang=fr

And Hoji Fortuna (the guy who was rumored to be BBP back in season 4's shooting) auditions for the role of BBP, but the script seems to be taken directly from the books (so we don't know if they are actually casting the character). When asked in the comments if he was cast he answers cryptically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi1U5KsvGLg

Yeah, because she has no one to talk to, otherwise, I can't see Qyborn playing that huge of a role as her total confidante, not when they could cast a hot babe for lesbian vibed scenes and more nudity.

There will be no Cersei nudity until the shame walk.

Jalabar Xho cast? Use translate.

http://www.unificationfrance.com/article32312.html?lang=fr

And Hoji Fortuna (the guy who was rumored to be BBP back in season 4's shooting) auditions for the role of BBP, but the script seems to be taken directly from the books (so we don't know if they are actually casting the character). When asked in the comments if he was cast he answers cryptically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi1U5KsvGLg

"There Xhondu Dhoru embody a sailor Islands of Summer who cross paths with one of the existing characters, but which are still unknown. Readers of novels certainly have the ideas above.

Read more at http://www.unificationfrance.com/article32312.html#B73SFQkK42HPLUeF.99"

A WICer posted this translation (probably Google Translate):

X-Men: Days of Future Past and Jurassic World was not enough! It was confirmed that our national Omar Sy signed a contract with HBO for the fifth season of Game of Thrones to be broadcast next year. There Xhondu Dhoru embody a sailor Islands of Summer who cross paths with one of the existing characters, but which are still unknown. Readers of novels certainly have the ideas above.

Regarding the choice of casting, David Benioff, the creator of the series is expressed:
“At the end of yet another reading scenario, George (RR Martin, the author of the novels) has left a film, he was untouchable. He said to Daniel (B. Weiss) and I would see it very good in this Xhondo French actor. Doubtful, we watched the film, which is beautiful by the way, and at the end we had to face the facts, we should. We met Omar two weeks later during one of his visits home, and after a trial, was signed. It is this kind of very minor characters that are the strength and richness of the world of Game of Thrones. More that goes into our policy to use only European players. ”

Omar Sy, he does not always seem to come back. Actually, we. Here’s what he told First regarding this news:

“It’s just amazing, I have not read the books, at least not yet, but I love watching the series (when I have time). You realize one day I have a Caesar in the hand and the next day I find myself with mutants and dinosaurs! And then on the job I was offered to play in the coolest time series! Although I have not bézef appearances and we will not see me in 2 or 3 episodes is still phew! ”

It goes without saying that this new, minimal for the international community of fans of Game of Thrones but surprising for French fans, will make more than one chat. Omar Sy will he join these Frenchies exploding in the United States such as Dujardin or Cotillard? Nevertheless, it has the merit of addressing the area of the series and is not afraid to put his image friendly guy into play when the dark, violent and mature universe of Thrones dimension is known. Results within a year.

So there's actually no word on him being Jalabar Xho- the WICer confused me a bit. Logic would say he is Hotah, no?

"There Xhondu Dhoru embody a sailor Islands of Summer who cross paths with one of the existing characters, but which are still unknown. Readers of novels certainly have the ideas above.

Read more at http://www.unificationfrance.com/article32312.html#B73SFQkK42HPLUeF.99"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, how about the Summer Islanders that Sam and Gilly travel with from The Cinnamon Wind. Zondo and Kojo Mo come to mind, along with her father?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, how about the Summer Islanders that Sam and Gilly travel with from The Cinnamon Wind. Zondo and Kojo Mo come to mind, along with her father?

Well I should have proof read that. Makes sense! He appears in two or three episodes.

I'd like Quhuru Mo to tell Aemon about the dragons. They could just ret-con and pretend he's seen them somehow.

I feel vindicated. Someone was arguing with great determination yesterday that there would be no Cinnamon Wind.

I suppose he might play Moqorro though, so that person could still be right. But I don't think so.

I feel vindicated. Someone was arguing with great determination yesterday that there would be no Cinnamon Wind.

I suppose he might play Moqorro though, so that person could still be right. But I don't think so.

Can't remember Moqorro being a sailor

The word agency needs to be banned from these boards!!!

Dear Gods, yes. Also "whitewashing" and "fanfiction." Using any of those three pretty much means you're just looking for an excuse to nitpick. It's funny though watching people claim first that D&D are sexist, then that when a woman wins a fight it's feminist propaganda, then when Cersei brutally rattles Tywin that it doesn't count because it's out of character.

Back on topic, remember folks that they have to economize on characters. Limited casting budget, limited numbers of people you can introduce. So I think the confidante role will probably be played by Qyburn, We may end up with one new lover for Cersei, who's also sent to try and seduce Marge (or at least claim it) but they could also bring back Lancel for that role, and have his arc being breaking down out of guilt and spilling his guts to the high septon, trying to get redemption.

Well I should have proof read that. Makes sense! He appears in two or three episodes.

I was just going on pictures and sailor, hadn't even read the translation yet. It was just an idea that came to mind. Plus, even though we didn't see them on the show, the Cinnamon Wind brought Dany the news of Robert's death and saw the dragons. If this is in relation to my guess, we know The Cinnamon Wind could be placed anywhere in the story to start off with. To me, that says there's a chance either they will finally encounter Dany or.....just move on toward the other storylines, perhaps with dragon information, or such? Or some semblance of all of the above?

I'd like Quhuru Mo to tell Aemon about the dragons. They could just ret-con and pretend he's seen them somehow.

I really did like the entire usage of The Cinnamon Wind and her crew, especially from Braavos to Oldtowne. I love some Kojja Mo, too.

Well congratulations. I still don't think this makes a lick of sense though. In the books Sam gets on the Cinnamon Wind because Xhondo overhears him talking about Dany's dragons, which Xhondo has seen. This hasn't happened in the books so it seems likely that Sam will just randomly buy passage on a ship towards the end of the season. That's a rather anticlimactic resolution to Sam's troubles getting a boat. I suppose at some point earlier in the season Xhondo can turn up in Meereen (though he wouldn't be able to actually see the dragons most likely). That's a lot of set up for the show. I just don't get D+D's logic with cutting huge parts of the story but then including the Cinnamon Wind of all things.

Well congratulations. I still don't think this makes a lick of sense though. In the books Sam gets on the Cinnamon Wind because Xhondo overhears him talking about Dany's dragons, which Xhondo has seen. This hasn't happened in the books so it seems likely that Sam will just randomly buy passage on a ship towards the end of the season. That's a rather anticlimactic resolution to Sam's troubles getting a boat. I suppose at some point earlier in the season Xhondo can turn up in Meereen (though he wouldn't be able to actually see the dragons most likely). That's a lot of set up for the show. I just don't get D+D's logic with cutting huge parts of the story but then including the Cinnamon Wind of all things.

Xhondo helps Sam after his fight with Dareon. That's how they meet in the books and it could (and should) still happen in the show.

Archived