ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

In fantasy worlds, so many families have particular and fantastic eyes! At least some of them have already been on the list, I suppose.

I don't have any feel for who'd be higher. I think I'll spread my votes

1. Targs

2. Dayne

3. Stark

How did Bori get that answer...man oh man. Not in a million years would I have guessed that, not even in a billion years

A part of me is happy because I guessed right :commie: , the other part is sad because the sigil of house Blackwood was my ultimate #1 :frown5:

But, as it is not among the popular/famous houses, I guessed that some people won't know how AWESOME their sigil looks like...

How did Bori get that answer...man oh man. Not in a million years would I have guessed that, not even in a billion years

Haha. How dare Bori not follow the crowd! Blackwood is a pretty awesome sigil and it was on my list but I didn't even think of them for this answer.

A part of me is happy because I guessed right :commie: , the other part is sad because the sigil of house Blackwood was my ultimate #1 :frown5:

But, as it is not among the popular/famous houses, I guessed that some people won't know how AWESOME their sigil looks like...

I was looking through the lists & the guesses before you guessed. No one had guessed Blackwood & I thought Bori has to guess Blackwood! I seriously cheered when you did :lol:

Hey guys what's the rules on guessing? I thought it had to be 3 guesses or 1 gamble, not that it will make any difference in scoring I'm just curious :)

I think someone pointed out in a previous game that there isn't a difference, you may as well add a third :) I just couldn't think of another one!

Archived