How will Jon 'survve' the stabbing

Attitude

Here are the options:

1. Jon gets saved by some of the NW who are loyal to him.

The Wildlings go crazy and save Jon. He saved them.

Wargs into Ghost for awhile and takes down his attacks. We saw it in the other direwolves.

Mel comes in and saves him.

If I see this list, I almost feel like a combination popping up.

- NW who are loyal to him (if there are some left) + wildlings will fight with the rest of the NW.

- Jon wargs into Ghost to help

- Mel comes and saves Jon('s physical body)

If I see this list, I almost feel like a combination popping up.

- NW who are loyal to him (if there are some left) + wildlings will fight with the rest of the NW.

- Jon wargs into Ghost to help

- Mel comes and saves Jon('s physical body)

There are many option for George to write about Jon's healing.

Oh, just like secret Targs. I see.

Pretty much. One is enough of anything in this story. It's when he starts repeating himself that we have a problem.

Also why I don't see having an UnJon.

Pretty much. One is enough of anything in this story. It's when he starts repeating himself that we have a problem.

Also why I don't see having an UnJon.

And that's why Aegon=fake is likely and Jon = real targ is a 'big surprise.'

Which part? Because (which has been said often enough before) not everybody figured those things out, or suspects them.

That's why I said that it would be a surprise to some people.

If Jon really is dead, then the story will take a very strange turn. Melisandre is the only POV left at the Wall, and therefore, she'd have to take the place of Jon throughout the next two books, leading the defence of the North against the Others.

I think that's unlikely.

More likey is that she'll revive Jon with some mind-blowing sexual healing.

If Jon really is dead, then the story will take a very strange turn. Melisandre is the only POV left at the Wall, and therefore, she'd have to take the place of Jon throughout the next two books, leading the defence of the North against the Others.

I think that's unlikely.

Need some Marvin Gaye up in Westeros XD

I think he survives the initial stabbing by warging into Ghost. The Dance Prologue was there for a reason.

I'd agree that it was there for a reason, but my guess is that it was to lead us into the ability that Bloodraven and Bran have to pretty much abandon their bodies, and also to explain the drawbacks of doing so (i.e. becoming One with the Force, for lack of a better way of explaining it).

I'd agree that in some way or another he'll summon Ghost, who will fend off his attackers. Jon doesn't yet know how to warg fully, although I suppose its possible that the severity of the circumstance brings it on.

The alarming part is Bran's vision, that's a tough one to explain without some pretty nasty repurcussions for Jon.

I think he will die and his consciousness will go into Ghost. His body will be put into the ice cells, which will preserve him, but someone or some event will allow him to re-occupy his own body. We know from the Varamyr Sixskins epilogue that a Warg who lives on after death in his wolf slowly loses his identity, so I think when Jon is revived, he will be a changed man with a more ruthless and feral personality.

I think that's unlikely.

Yeah, and the whole wildling dealio would fall apart, because neither Mel nor Stannis has the necessary understanding of the culture and region to make it work. So, you would either have a wildling massacre and no peeps to man the Wall or a queens men massacre and wildlings will go wilding in the North...neither outcome too good for the story.

Oye, I don't want see mind blowing sexual healing or shadow babies or anything except a nice boring coma, a little warging and dreaming in the coma, and then cured with a lil dab of magic at most if at all.

What I think could happen is, after his stabbing, he unconsciously wargs into Ghost leaving his body in a comatose state. Jon's men/followers steps in in time to stop his bleeding and takes him somewhere safe to recover. Because he has lost a lot of blood, his pulse is weak, and is in a coma, to the untrain person they may believe he's dead. Perhaps they'll lock him in a cold room just incase he comes back from "the dead" as a white while they decide what to do next.

Being that Jon believes in the old Gods, they'll decide to burn him infront of the weirwood just beyond the Wall since they can't bury him. In doing this, Bran would see Jon through the tree and semi-warg into Ghost to urge Jon to return to his body before his really does die.

At the same time, Stannis will give the Stark justice by beheading Theon before a weirwood tree and triggering something magically to happen. Jon wakes up in the middle of his funeral as the fire engulfs him but he'll be unburnt similar to Dany during Drogo's funeral. The fire would cleanese him of all his wounds and he is reborn.

WOW I hope it happens just like you described! that would be Da Bomb Diggity!

by the way, are we to make anything from this regarding Jon surviving?

One of Dany's visions from the House of the Undying;
"A blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness."

"chink" means crack or fissure. Of course we all assume its connected to Jon, but in what way and what period of time? Does it mean he thrived at the Nightwatch to become lord commander, or does it refer to something else? more crackpot theories! lol!

Archived