GOT Mafia 107: Return of the Faceless Man: It is Day 5

Donald Trump

Sorry, past games don't hold a lot of sway with me unless it's something I specifically remember or can connect with.

You're very eager to throw up past games as examples, That never endears someone with me.

And eh, you don't even have a memory for past games, so me bringing them up wasn't actually addressing you only. Besides, half of you hate altless because meta=ew in Westeros, but I think it's absolutely valid to look at a player's past behavior, especially to those who play elsewhere, like brAn.

This may or may not dwell into spoiler talk and unnecessary discussion post game.

You know what, I'm cool with that.

Masonity

Surprize, surprize!..

Ok. I see nobody suspects brAn any strongly, so his lynch isn't an option.

Gert thinks it's Masonity/Zar (utter nonsense). Zar thinks it's Masonity/Malc (wrong) or Masonity/Gert (doubtful but not completely impossible). Masonity thinks it's Zar/Gert (reasonable).

Gertrude.

About 6 hours left.

Did you even read what I posted or think about partnerships? Did you see Zar derail Masonity's lynch? Why won't you even think about this for a bit? You were on my case from minute 1.

I did, but no words of your can outweight the fact that Zar/Masonity would have an easy win by killing you. They might love drama, but are also practical and would go safe way.

If you put so much trust in this pairing, consider switching to Zar.

OK, I am falling asleep.

My guess is that whenever brAnthel makes it back, he won't immediately vote for Masonity. This will clear Malc and brAnthel of being partnered with anyone aside from Masonity. And to be honest, if he does vote for Masonity, I am fine with that as I am betting the game on it being him.

Tomorrow the slate gets wiped clean. Everyone is equally on the table.

I think he is teamworking with you, trying to lynch Masonity. t least, it looks like that.

OK, go ahead thinking that. I'd appreciate it if you actually looked at and commented on my thoughts rather than put your belief in a NK that was designed to mess with our heads, but I'm asking for the moon.

Have a good night.

It was decided to exile Gertrude. They shove Gertrude through the gate and once again the wolves chase away the person, but don't harm them.

Masonity rolls his eyes. He has had enough of all this crap. There are only 2 days left to their week with GRRM and they have spent almost no time with him. Enough is enough. He walks over to Bran and says to him: "Time to end this." Bran smiles and they both pull out their knives, turn and stab Malcolm & Zar. The wolves start howling again. Masonity pulls out a gun and shoots them all. They have been driving him crazy all week.

Then he and Bran turn to George: "Now you will tell us everything we want to know..."

The FM win!

(meanwhile, somewhere over the rainbow, a certain piper is still running)

Archived