[SPOILERS FOR EVERYTHING] More GoT season 5 info leaked

TheOldWolf

Someone's linked an additional photo on wotw.com in which Gillen is eating the ice cream bar. As someone speculated when the first picture made it online, they may well be high and buying munchies. If you look at their eyes and facial expressions in both pictures this seems more and more like its the case...

:laugh: Gillen seems a bit random anyway so I'd well believe it of him.

I bet the whole cast is finding the experience of being out and about in Belfast very different to previous years, the show has really just exploded beyond belief.

I hope they don't neutralize the colors too much.

If you compare Mel's costumes and hair in S2 to now they are quite toned down. The costume designer said something in the commentaries for S3 about making her look more earthier.

Carice is so striking either way it should look really good.

I guess Team Dragonstone took Mance's advice about the weather to heart. Maybe Stan and Davey will get matching fur-lined capes.

Mel was nicely wrapped up for her cameo appearance in 4.10

Maybe Stannis won't even have a cloak to re-emphasise what a BAMF he is.

But realistically he should have some sort of fur going on when he's strutting around the Wall like a boss.

<Obligatory thirsty emoticon :drool: >

I dont think there will be any sacrifice or execution in the show.

They'll probably skip the whole thing, it would be especially odd after how they wrote the Mance/Stannis/Jon scene in 4.10 and I don't remember if his status of ex-NW man was even mentioned on the show, if it was then not much was made out of it.

Even if they were to sacrifice someone, there's always Rattleshirt, just bring him back to kill him. :p It's crazy to think that they'd get rid of a one of the few fleshed out wildling characters, someone they've promoted to the regular cast in season 4 and who has potential and a budding connection to Jon, and is likely play an important role in the wildling/NW relations, in a random, pointless way. If anything, they had Tormund captured so he would have a bigger role in season 5 since he can be at CB all the time. That's particularly likely if Val is not in the show.

Well, the Denys Mallister event proves they can keep some names under the radar, so I wouldnt be surprised that maybe another Watch member is cast who'd be the mastermind of the mutiny.

As for the election, if Sam and Aemon plot to get Jon elected, it's believable that Thorne could loose to Jon.

New interview with Sophie Turner, some teases for season 5:

http://www.hitfix.com/awards-campaign/sophie-turner-says-sansas-game-of-thrones-season-5-storyline-was-a-big-surprise/2

"I kind of read the 'Game of Thrones' books as the seasons [went on]," Turner says, "But now that the storyline and scripts are kind of going away from the books I decided I'm just going to read the scripts so I don't get confused and read the books later."

As for where Ms. Stark will end up Turner sounded quite excited about her character's new direction. More importantly, she thinks viewers will be too.

"'Game of Thrones' is so unpredictable and it was a big surprise what is happening to her this season," Turner says. "I am so excited because it gives me the opportunity to work with new people and it goes in a completely different direction. I think the fans will really like where her storyline is going this season."

Anyone who thought they raced through/got rid of the need for most of Sansa's published chapters in season 4 just to have her in 3-4 episodes walking through the Vale talking to people was clearly wrong (I never thought that was likely).

I wonder who these "new people" she gets to work with are.

Interesting that, at present, she expects to still be filming until mid-December. Obviously there can be wide spacing in filming of scenes, but that certainly suggests she has a large presence this season.

"New people" can (and probably does) mean both other existing members of the cast and new characters. Regarding the former, I'm more and more thinking Brienne is probably involved in this plot (I think she'd count within "new people" for Sophie, even if they were technically both at the Purple Wedding, they didn't actually work together).

Not exactly. It definitely means that Jaime in the Riverlands will be reduced but it doesn't mean that he definitely won't show up there towards the end of the season. We have no way of knowing how long he will be in Dorne for. It could be only for a few episodes or even just one or two.

As for Dorne being COMPLETELY different, I'm not sure about that either. Though Arianne is likely cut, the plot is still taking its cues from her chapters. The Sand Snakes are still imprisoned for being too restless/vengeful. Doran is still cautious and playing a long game. There is still some plot involving Myrcella (whether or not its aim is to crown her or simply use her as a hostage we have yet to find out). It seems her motives are being incorporated into those of Ellaria and the Snakes. It's possible that their aged-up Trystane even has some of Arianne's political ambition.

Bringing Jaime and Bronn south IMO is meant to play up the stakes of the plotting in Dorne for House Lannister. They'll get into a spot of trouble there but Doran will ensure that they both leave alive.

Bronn was replacing Ilyn as Jaime's sparring partner as learns to use his left hand. On the way to Riverrun, Jaime uses most of that time to train with Ilyn. Since the RR scene is being replaced, and Jaime's training has to continue, it makes sense Bronn should accompany him to Dorne. Jaime is not replacing Arys in this arc, he's replacing Ser Balon Swann who is delivering Gregor's head to Prince Doran. The show will pick up wherever that storyline was headed in the book. I'm sure they're tapping GRRM for what he already has in mind for his next book. The series will be wrapping up soon and they can't wait for book 6 to be released. Why make two seasons out of book 3 and then expect to cover books 4 and 5 in one? It's because they know they got to start wrapping it up. If they are moving up to Dorne's endgame, this could very well be the last season. Or maybe they can squeeze in one more season after this.

No sleep...Body clock all over the place...Fuck you PDT/BST and your stupid time differences....

All this speculation of cast members being "high" is a tad silly to say the least...Nearly as daft as the "Peter Dinklage is one of the worst actors" thread...

So many beautiful slices on this forum.... but also a few tit-farts... You all keep me entertained nonetheless...♥

Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming....swimming, swimming, swimming....

God forbid people have opinions of their own.

Archived