Sasquan Spokane 2015 Worldcon

Personally I don't think the Doubletree or the Davenport will sell out on the first day, but other people on the committee disagree with me. We are encouraging people who want to be in one of those hotels to make a reservation when the system opens on September 16.

If the website can be trusted, the Doubletree didn't just sell out entirely on the first day, it sold out entirely in the first 15 minutes.

We did manage to book a room at the Davenport, however. Fenryng and I can be added to the list of attendees nest time you update the list, Ser Scott. THANKS!

My bf seemingly got the last Tuesday booking for the Davenport, so we'll be there from 18-24. Super annoyed that everything went so quickly, especially since I have to fly across the country but it worked out at least

UPDATE: If you are having trouble booking a room, please keep trying with different dates. Do what Ser Scott did above, and get a reservation for what nights you can find. More nights may eventually become available at your first choice hotel, so keep trying.

Seems like the availability on the 18th is pretty shitty for some reason. I assume they haven't released all the rooms since some are available via the davenport site. I went ahead and booked 19-24. Will just fly out on the 19th, or stay in seatle on the 18th.

If anyone wants to hook up in Seattle and then head out the morning of the 19th, let me know. Otherwise will just book my flights in the next week or so.

Edit: I told them to put me in a room block for Brotherhood without Banners @ the Davenport. Hopefully we all can coordinate if you guys want. Otherwise you can PM me and I'll call them and see if we can get set up vaguely close to one another.

Edit 2: fixed dates

Seems like the availability on the 18th is pretty shitty for some reason. I assume they haven't released all the rooms since some are available via the davenport site. I went ahead and booked 19-24. Will just fly out on the 19th, or stay in seatle on the 18th.

If anyone wants to hook up in Seattle and then head out the morning of the 19th, let me know. Otherwise will just book my flights in the next week or so.

Edit: I told them to put me in a room block for Brotherhood without Banners @ the Davenport. Hopefully we all can coordinate if you guys want. Otherwise you can PM me and I'll call them and see if we can get set up vaguely close to one another.

Edit 2: fixed dates

If you're having trouble getting the dates you want, book the dates that are available and send an email to [email protected] . The housing bureau is adding dates dynamically as they are requested.

The Doubletree is filling up quickly, but there are still plenty of rooms in the other 3 hotels.

If you're having trouble getting the dates you want, book the dates that are available and send an email to [email protected] . The housing bureau is adding dates dynamically as they are requested.

The Doubletree is filling up quickly, but there are still plenty of rooms in the other 3 hotels.

I still have not heard back from them about adding the 18th. I don't want to be a pest... Argh.

Right now I'm at the davenport 19-24 with Plus One. \m/

I still have not heard back from them about adding the 18th. I don't want to be a pest... Argh.

Right now I'm at the davenport 19-24 with Plus One. \m/

The housing bureau has told us that they're running behind on getting confirmations out. Most people are getting theirs within 48 hours. There are plenty of rooms left at the Davenport; it's only the Doubletree that's getting close to full. And there are still rooms there as of earlier tonight.

Mashark,

I've gotten my confirmation for the Doubletree for 20-24th but not my confirmation for the Red Lion Inn at the Park for the 19th that I made the same day.. Should I call to follow up?

It can't hurt to call. Let me know if you'd like me to follow up with out facilities team.

Archived