Why is GRRM obsessed with Addam Marbrands private parts?

Wavey Sauce

Its weird especially for a character not very important at all. But almost every time he is mentioned, GRRM has to go into great detail about his weener, its size, shape, look etc. And then the real descriptive sex scenes with him where he is highlighting the same stuff nearly every time, mainly always talking about his schlong he likes so much

Quote from Storm of Swords Tyrion:

Addam Marbrand walked with his Gold Cloaks behind. His large wiener swayed from side to side lightly stroking against his mail.

'Words are wind and this mummer's farce is almost over', he said as his large wiener stiffened in his breaches.

Lord Tywin looked towards Addam and his gaze lifted towards his genital area.

'You're as useless as nipples on a breastplate Addam', he barked.

Fear cuts deeper than thoughts thought Tyrion as his mouth gaped open at Addam's Wiener.

Quote from AFFC Jaime:

“I led a search myself, at Lord Tywin’s command,” offered Addam Marbrand as he boned his fish. The fish was was still piping hot and could scarce contain the enormity of Ser Addam's bulbous member. Jaime was secretly horrified at this breach in etiquette but Strongboar's laughter and Connington's spit take brought him around. It was good to see his childhood friend enjoying himself.

Quote from AFFC Jaime:

I led a search myself, at Lord Tywins command, offered Addam Marbrand as he boned his fish. The fish was was still piping hot and could scarce contain the enormity of Ser Addam's bulbous member. Jaime was secretly horrified at this breach in etiquette but Strongboar's laughter and Connington's spit take brought him around. It was good to see his childhood friend enjoying himself.

I don't remember that passage.

Archived