Best sidekick Poll: EDIT - CLOSED

Salafi Stannis

Heke (aka Reek the first)

Ramsay as a sidekick to Roose (if you can call him that) is also nice! they are hilarious together, Roose clear "distaste" of Ramsay's behavior is hilarious!

for actual good sidekicks: Davos, he's got 90% of the braincells in all of westeros! it's no contest!

Ned Stark, His entire life is based on helping his homeboy Robert

"Hey Ned They stole your hot sister! To arms."

"Ned Thank the 7 you saved me from the battle of the bells, Oh those other woman In that um... Brothel as you'd call it, They where tending to my wounds of course i would never take another woman your sister is all the woman i need."

"Ned I know you're happy living up north with your pretty wife and kids and castle, but our father figure just died so i need you to take his place while i Do well. Kingly things,"

"Now Ned I know you just got Stabbed in the Leg by my Bodyguard who is also my Brother in law, But you're so great i know you can lead my kingdom While i go hunt. If i don't i won't be Renly's Favorite brother!"

"Ned i know i'm dying. But as punishment for you having a better life then me, You will Look affter my Evil wife, this damn kingdom and my horrible incest crazy child."

"Robert if i don't get sidekick of the year, you may as well chop my head off right now."

Or Pod he's pretty sweet to.

I was set on Pod

then I considered either one of the Direwolves

then I read this...

Ned, what a guy

Archived