Best sidekick Poll: EDIT - CLOSED

Salafi Stannis

Grey Wind by far. He had Robb's back. Robb was his life. If only Robb had listened to his loyal side kick

Grey WInd really was the brains of the operation. He was the only one to keep his head together.

I second Podrick.

He killed a KG to save his master. Pod is a badass.

Badass in training. He's my choice as best sidekick but he'll be more awesome later if Martin doesn't kill him off. He not only saves Tyrion, he bails Brienne out when she's outnumbered at that deserted castle.

How can you guys vote Bronn?

He ditched his motorcycle (is that the other part of the sidekick relationship? Bride is to husband as sidekick is to motorcycle?) when he was needed most!

I mean yeah Bronn is badass and I am a fan, but first and foremost a sidekick must be loyal.

Thats why it gotsta be Pod.

Davos is cool too, but something about an old man as a sidekick is kind of meh.

I'm going for good old Ghost.

Jon Snow is my guy and he has my support all the way. But he couldn't have come all this way without the silent wolf. Ghost FTW. I also liked Ygitte when she was Jon's sidekick/wife but the direwolf still gets the upper hand. Bros before hoes.

Pod would be a good sidekick, but I kinda think that Show Pod and his great sexual prowess ruined my image of poor young Pod. He should have stayed the loyal squire who couldn't watch his lord's wife to the eye in embarrassment.

Archived