9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I got it I got it I got my ss present !!!!!!!!!!

I opened it right away :) no self control whatsoever :) it arrived at my hubby's work address and he was kind enough to hide all the clues so I'm still in the dark here.

Picture is coming...

I got River Song's Tardis journal and lots of sweets...btw hubby claimed sweets right away :lol: I love love love my present, it was just what I hoped for,:) thank you santa! I have narrowed it down to one guess...Odie are you my secret santa? I base my deduction on star wars themed bag of jelly belly beans, it must be miss Odie wan kenobie right? Who else :) Am I wrong?

First present this year!

Oups, hubby is reading this over my shoulder and he complains, he says I got the car yesterday so not the first one :lol:

Someone answer please hubby is torturing me, wont say who is my ss, says I must guess. He pointed out all the jelly belly beans were made in usa so he just completely confused me all over again. He says if I write this next time he will just keep the present and eat all the candy :lol:

No comment....but I did send a card with something special inside. Should be there soon

Oh you are a saint...and a tease...but a saint really. Have I ever mentioned I want to be you when I grow up?

BTW hubby is taking this keep ss identity a secret as long as possible really seriously. He's not telling anything and he's giving me mixed clues and on purpose is sending me in the wrong directions. He hid the envelope so I can't read the name. He's good at this.

So I checked,the language on the card is Swedish,Odie is from Sweden and I'm sure now,despite all my hubby's derailing...God,he really knows how to mess up with my head :lol:

Odie!!!!!!!!Confirm!!!!!!

This is my present before opening :) and this is my new journal :)

I LOVE YOU JOURNAL!!!!

The Tardis, how fun. :D

So I checked,the language on the card is Swedish,Odie is from Sweden and I'm sure now,despite all my hubby's derailing...God,he really knows how to mess up with my head :lol:

Odie!!!!!!!!Confirm!!!!!!

This is my present before opening :) and this is my new journal :)

btw

these are the Santas:

Anomaly/Cora

King Tyrion I

One Eyed Raven

Honeyed Chicken

Helena and the Machine

Kobayashi Maru

Zar Lannister

Arya Kiddin

Gillio

Elder Sister