The Poster Below, V. XIII

KJR the PR of TaFW

I am looking forward to the rest of my life. I'm going to make the best of it. On a shorter time span, I look forward to getting home after work today, then the weekend, and to a conference I'm going to next Thursday! It will be interesting.

Tpb will share the same.

Ugh seriously? *Cora pulls out her big book of her favorite music* .......I listen to a lot lol

But between genres, I rarely listen to rap or country (I can't handle much of those at all) :stillsick:

What I listen to

Cold war kids - Panic at the disco Cashmere cat - Diplo - Never Shout Never - Scorpions - Smashing Pumpkins! - 30 seconds to mars - Alunageorge - Foo Fighter - Third Eye Blind - Incubus (Stellar is my favorite) - The neigborhood - Bingo players - After Dark - Sleeping with sirens - Foster the people - Ben's brothers - Led ZEPPELIN - Modestep - Billy Joel- John Frusciante - Phil Collins - Edward Sharpe & the magnetic Zeros - The killers - All time low - Anarbor - Lit - Green Day - Alexisonfire - RHCP (before 2000s) Californication is one of my favorites - All American rejects - weezer - Pierce the Veil - The 1975 - Bowling for Soup - I also like classical and movie scores - And a lot more (I love music lol) I'll listen to just about anything (I know there are others, but for now that's it)

Tpb will share their favorite music as well.

Favorite music: Deftones, Radiohead, Tool, Phantogram, Arcade Fire, Rage Against the Machine, Grimes, Jedi Mind Tricks, Celph Titled, Chvrches. The list goes on, I'll dabble in most genres but country is just plain awful.

TPB will tell us their top three movies of all-time.

Archived