TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

That's so nice of you, to help your neighbours out! (even if they pay you :D)

I hope you can see your friends again. Is it a yearly thing, or more, or was just this once?

The camp runs this perticular program 3 times a year, in march, may and oct. Due to my gymnastics schedule, I can never attend the march week though :(

All of my friends from this camp are spread across 3 states, but we try to meet up every once and a while. During the summer some us meet up for a weekend at one our houses or for a day in boston.

The camp runs this perticular program 3 times a year, in march, may and oct. Due to my gymnastics schedule, I can never attend the march week though :(

All of my friends from this camp are spread across 3 states, but we try to meet up every once and a while. During the summer some us meet up for a weekend at one our houses or for a day in boston.

Time passes quickly, soon it's Christmas and then soon after that it's May already. It's great that you stay in touch :)

KTI, :cheers: to sushi! How's your kingship? :P

Potato, really. Well not everything but almost :D sushi isn't a delicacy. It's just yummy snack thing.

KJR, I LOOOOOVE WASABI!!!! :wub: and I like pickled Ginger too, it's that soy sauce thing I don't like.

KTI, :cheers: to sushi! How's your kingship? :P

Potato, really. Well not everything but almost :D sushi isn't a delicacy. It's just yummy snack thing.

KJR, I LOOOOOVE WASABI!!!! :wub: and I like pickled Ginger too, it's that soy sauce thing I don't like.

The soy sauce is one of the best parts!!! I normally make a mixture of soy sauce and rice vinegar with garlic and toasted sesame seeds mixed with a bit of brown sugar. I think it tastes better then ones at a restaurant... but that might just be my :p

As long as it's Japanese (or Thai) soy, I mostly like it. I mix some wasabi in it and dip the pieces in.

The soy sauce is one of the best parts!!! I normally make a mixture of soy sauce and rice vinegar with garlic and toasted sesame seeds mixed with a bit of brown sugar. I think it tastes better then ones at a restaurant... but that might just be my :P

well that sounds really good!

The soy sauce is one of the best parts!!! I normally make a mixture of soy sauce and rice vinegar with garlic and toasted sesame seeds mixed with a bit of brown sugar. I think it tastes better then ones at a restaurant... but that might just be my :p

Everything home made is better. You can't buy awesomeness like my eggnog in shops :P uuuugh, no I'm not friends with soy sauce no matter how great your concoctionmsounds :D

Everything home made is better. You can't buy awesomeness like my eggnog in shops :P uuuugh, no I'm not friends with soy sauce no matter how great your concoctionmsounds :D

What is eggnog? :dunno: I've heard of it before, obviously, but have no idea what it actually is....

mmm... eggnog is the best. Since I have always have fresh eggs (chicken benefits), when my family makes eggnog it's so creamy and delicious. Do you put nutmeg on yours?

Archived