TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

Hi all, I've been busy doing this: http://imgur.com/qTxJ3Pr

Yep, just a little bit OCD this week ....

Hi spamfam. :grouphug: and :kiss:

OMG, this is me! :crying: :crying: :crying:

I am.so glad that I am not alone in my weird ways :rofl: :rofl: :p

Haha weirdos!

*goes back to building tricorder replica*

Share the picture when it is finished, LadyQ! ;)

What do you do with it when you are not working on it and need the table for something else? Valonqar and I usually did them on the floor and covered it with the carpet when not working on it, so there was still place to walk on the floor/to put something else on desks or tables.

In other news, -2°C! RB, your weather came here! Now please I want some snow! :wub:

It's 4C here right now, damn that feels cold!

Why does everyone love the cold? I get sick in the cold :crying: I'm sick now :bawl:

Morning all!

It didn't snow where I live last year and I highly doubt it will this year too

--

Listening to Korean songs now :D only discovered it because I was listening to an indian one and people in the comments were saying how it was copied almost entirely off a Korean song. Seriously, this happens way too much.. not long ago I was listening to a different one and found it was copied off an Indonesian song. Sheesh

Share the picture when it is finished, LadyQ! ;)

What do you do with it when you are not working on it and need the table for something else? Valonqar and I usually did them on the floor and covered it with the carpet when not working on it, so there was still place to walk on the floor/to put something else on desks or tables.

In other news, -2°C! RB, your weather came here! Now please I want some snow! :wub:

So that's where it's gone! Hahaha! We had 4C this morning. Fingers crossed for your snow, Buck! :D

Qat, OMG that looks amazing :o when I worked on a puzzle it was like a white board on which I did it and the pieces where randomly in the box. No wonder it took months to finish ismét :lol:

Nym, get well soon! It snowed for about a day or two here last winter. I hope it'll snow now.

Dog problems: William is sick. I spotted a lump on his side, on his ribs when I visited home at the weekend. About the size of a larger pea. Since he was off... Ummm.. How to put this appropriately... Chasing after lady dogs for a while we thought he might have hit it and the lump would go away, he also limped a little, there was probably some competition around the lady dogs, so his dogprince'ness was a little battered. He usually gets over these little injuries in a couple days but my sister says he's still not well and the lump is still there so now I'm worried. I told my mother she should call the vet but she doesn't want to pay for it. :rolleyes: so I'll either have to convince her to call the vet anyways and I'll pay for it when I get home or persuade my father to tell her to call the vet in which case they'll have a fight about who should pay for it :rolleyes:

Oh Rhae, that really does sound like a predicament.. hope William is better soon though! :grouphug:

The weather forecast now says 2C and rain and snow mixed. It's not's snowing/raining :lol: but it is 2C. I misread the weather forecast earlier. It is FREEZING

I think I need to wear two pairs of socks and leggings under my pyjamas and stuff now

Hello :)

Today is a buy day at work so I'm just flying by. Thanks for the good night wishes, I slept well but could almost not get up this morning. Could easily have had a few more hours.

Nym, I don't know how you do it, we get some intense cold here sometimes (in my area we get down to -25C at most) and I still don't have to wear that much clothes inside, just normal clothing. Plenty of heating (we get it from a plant that burns waste) and insulated houses is necessary and it works. I'm glad you don't get that much cold where you live.

Good luck finding a sitter, Lady O ;)

And good luck with the puzzle Qat!

Morning my sweeties :kiss:

Got a call about a job I applied for in Texas last night, while I was at karate. I'm a little worried. Not sure if the husband realized where the call was from :uhoh: (I want to move, he doesn't)

But karate was great, again :)

I need to find a babysitter for my husband. Maybe if I found a really hot one he won't bitch about it.

:rofl: I have had similar thoughts

Lol, Nym sorry you are freezing! Do wear socks and leggings to keep warm, the one draw back of cold weather is that it's pretty easy to catch a cold. :grouphug:

Thanks I hope he'll be okay too

Eira, same here! I had such a good sleep and I could barely get myself out of bed in the morning.

By morning it's usually kinda cold in my room too because I switch off the heating for the night (because I'm paranoid and because I can't sleep in heat anyways)

Archived