TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

Hey Elg! How's the left coast?

mercifully it has finally cooled down to fall temperatures, at least fall temps for California

although we still need lots of rain, don't see that happening anytime soon though

good luck on the Texas job!

Hello, spamily and spamigos!

Checking in at last. The weather is bad - it's grey and rainy. I'm just grateful that I'm at home with hot tea and nice music.

Looks like I won't go to the autumnal Send. The "Send" is a fair over here.

Hey KTI! :grouphug:

Oh my GOD. Now it's saying it's going to be 18-20C tomorrow... bipolar weather much :lol: not raining much here today but it's cold and gloomy. And tomorrow it'll be warm?!

Apparently the warmest October on record, alongside the 1 week October heatwave we had a couple of years back. That was crazy

Hey KTI! :grouphug:

Oh my GOD. Now it's saying it's going to be 18-20C tomorrow... bipolar weather much :lol: not raining much here today but it's cold and gloomy. And tomorrow it'll be warm?!

Apparently the warmest October on record, alongside the 1 week October heatwave we had a couple of years back. That was crazy

Hey, Nym! =o)

:grouphug:

How are you? I should watch the telly tonight - for the forecast. But I haven't got much hope for the weather.

Hey, Nym! =o)

:grouphug:

How are you? I should watch the telly tonight - for the forecast. But I haven't got much hope for the weather.

I'm fine, just have a really bad cough but this happens every year at this time of year so it's normal :P lasts a few months and goes away. I have no other symptoms so it's not a cold/flu. How are you? :)

I usually just check online and it's pretty accurate mostly. And why don't you have any hope for it?

--

That damn Let it Go song is stuck in my head now, I hate you lady ab

I'm jealous [emoji85]

You're the one on the right, right?

That hair is special! :P

Best of luck with everything, Lany :grouphug: It's a tough spot you are in.

Rhae! Sorry I missed what is happening with Prince W, I hope he gets to the vet somehow and that he'll be alright.

HC, we have some wind power here as well, but not as much as Denmark. Our power comes mostly from water power plants, since we have a lot of rivers to work with.

We heat our radiators with water for the vast majority of houses, and in my city we get that warm water from the waste burning plant. Some still have oil burners, and also many drill to use the heat in the geological foundation (not sure of the English terms, geo heat?) and/or use air heat exchanger (not sure of the term either, I can check later)

Warming up homes with electricity is not common thankfully bc that is such a waste of electricity and here that can get extremely expensive too.

We call it geo-thermal energy. There is some tiny use of that. Wind and solar are slowly making gains.

Mainly our energy and heating is stuck in the past due to large $s spent by the oil industry to keep it that way.

I'm fine, just have a really bad cough but this happens every year at this time of year so it's normal :P lasts a few months and goes away. I have no other symptoms so it's not a cold/flu. How are you? :)

I usually just check online and it's pretty accurate mostly. And why don't you have any hope for it?

--

That damn Let it Go song is stuck in my head now, I hate you lady ab

Get better soon! =o)

I'm doing great generally speaking, but my left knee hurts. I'm in desperate need of a new bandage - I called up my doc yesterday and I know a prescription's waiting for me. Thanks goodness. I can't use the old one any longer, it's broken and I can't mend it.

As for the weather: when it's raining, it's raining. That's why. There's a saying over here: "It's either raining in Münster or the bells are ringing. (Münster has a lot of churches actually.) If it happens to rain and the bells ring, then it's Sunday." And this saying is true, I can assure you.

I listened to

quite a lot lately. I really like it.

Lany :grouphug:

RB's Prince :grouphug:

It's 4C here right now, damn that feels cold!

Why does everyone love the cold? I get sick in the cold :crying: I'm sick now :bawl:

I do not like cold, I like snow! :wub:

It is apparently 5°C here now. I was wearing tights under jeans and the warmest coat today. Very cold, it was.

ETAa: Reading the WOIAF and one of our Spammers made an appearance :rofl: :rofl: Extremely mild spoiler (as in a name only):

Archmaester Eyron :rofl: :smug:

Excellent! :rofl:

ETAa: Reading the WOIAF and one of our Spammers made an appearance :rofl: :rofl: Extremely mild spoiler (as in a name only):

Archmaester Eyron :rofl: :smug:

Oh I totally missed this :lol:

Yay, cool! But is it the same Eyron as I chose my boardname from? Eyron Stark, one of the old kings?

Me too!!! Then I get to shovel and make cash!!!!

Are you going to travel somewhere or is it at home? Nice that you can get some cash out of it :D

How was the camp you were at earlier?

Are you going to travel somewhere or is it at home? Nice that you can get some cash out of it :D

How was the camp you were at earlier?

I just help out on my road, since most of my neighbors are senior citizens. Camp was amazing, but coming home from such a fantastic place is always slightly depressing :(

Archived