Weird things that a lot of people do.

Wee baby Shamus

Gawd... I do so many weird things.

I like to make songs up in weird keys and just belt them throughout the house. One of my faves was called 'tingly butthole' that was in a Sinatra style after using a new menthol body wash. That one was a gem.

I like to make entrances and exits from rooms where my fiance is. They are usually very weird with the aim of getting a laugh, or at the very least a weird 'why the hell am I marrying you' look. Many of these revolve around humping the air, or doing some sort of really stupid dance.

I sometimes wear my gf's sleepwear when mine is dirty because they are so huge on her that they fit me and are damn comfy.

I'll play backgammon against myself because the dice pretty much rule your strategy.

When I really get into a video game I'll wake up extra early just so I can play it before I head to work. I've also done this with books.

I like to watch the same movie over and over again, even if they are only mediocre. For instance, I've seen catching fire no less than 25 times.

I like to build Legos while watching the Lego movie... and I don't have any kids.

I'll have to come back when I think of more, but this should be a good start for now.

I also absolutely refuse to wear jeans in the house; always sweatpants or basketball shorts depending on the weather.

This is pretty much a law in my household. Jeans shall be changed out of within 2 minutes of arriving home, maximum.

How is the water changed by the order of being combined with milk? Maybe a water filter will be a smarter course to improve the tea/water?

Someone else wrote about this in more detail in the tea thread I believe (Isis? Aoife?), but I think it's something to do with being in a hard water area. When you put the water in first, you get a weird film on top of the tea. With a drop of milk in first, no film. Magic.

Someone else wrote about this in more detail in the tea thread I believe (Isis? Aoife?), but I think it's something to do with being in a hard water area. When you put the water in first, you get a weird film on top of the tea. With a drop of milk in first, no film. Magic.

A free solution to the film I've been getting? Woohoo! :D

This is pretty much a law in my household. Jeans shall be changed out of within 2 minutes of arriving home, maximum.

Lol I'm with you completely. Two mins MAX. Probably the first thought on my mind when I walk in the house.

Archived