Weird things that a lot of people do.

Wee baby Shamus

I rarely use shampoo, but I keep my eyes open and never get any shampoo or conditioner (which I use frequently) in them. Do y'all water down your shampoo or something, so it runs and drips more easily?

A weird thing I do is stacking things that have been washed (like dishes or wash cloths) below the other items that weren't just washed so that everything gets used, I used to have certain mugs for certain days of the week.

Sigh. Every night I pray to whichever deity is leading in the polls for an idiosyncrasy or some unique and special hobby. I need to dance, and sing! dammit !! . But alas, my prayers go unanswered, and I remain chained to the squallor and monotony of a completely typical life. People often tell me I should go into real estate, retail, or proctology.

I have always closed my eyes in the shower when shampooing, I thought it was a normal/common sense thing :P

I also never put anything in the back pockets because it feels weird

Sometimes when I'm typing on the internet, I'll mouth the words as I'm typing them. A habit that has been spotted more than once :P

I bite my lips when I'm nervous and I speak really, really fast when I'm nervous

I don't like wearing anything except my pyjamas when at home, unless it's a special occasion or I need to or w/e

I sacrifice llamas and feed lime pizza unicorn tacos to the lord of tacos (aka my best friend) every day

This topic needs a like button.

I'm glad to see so many poop inspectors!

Since we are talking about showering - one other thing I do that might be a little different is dry off IN the shower. Water is for the drain not the floor or the shower rug. Sometimes my kids will take a shower and step on the shower rug before drying off. They drip some on the floor and it is just generally awful. I notice people doing this at the gym and the work showers as well. It drives me crazy. I even had to have a talk with a coworker about the puddles of water on the floor. So gross.

A related habit I have is wiping all water off counter tops. People always leave water on the counter tops at work. Its to the point where I can almost see the Ebola sitting there waiting for me. I always pull a pile of paper towels to wipe it down. I kill a lot of trees cleaning the counter tops in my office men's room.

ETA: WOOPS. Read thread title too quickly and thought it was just weird things we do. Well; if a lot of people do these things too I'd find it hilarious!

It is common for me to spend an occasional ten minutes in front of my mirror making different facial expressions. Sometimes I like to see just how hilarious/grotesque my face can become and then I laugh at my own face.

Sometimes I write really dramatic monologues for myself as if I were some attic orator and I pretend I'm a character in a movie being a motivational speech.

When I cry I yawn so when I cry on command I yawn!! So annoying. I cry on command if I've written a particularly heart felt monologue :P

When on all fours, I have always used my knuckles rather than the flats of my hands to crawl around. I have yet to meet anyone else who does this.

In my spare time, I like to turn pictures of stalagmites upside down and watch their world collapse as they lose all sense of who they are.

:lmao:

I recognise myself at the other end of most "everybody does that" or "nobody does that" statements people usually make. I guess that makes me especially weird.

In my spare time, I like to turn pictures of stalagmites upside down and watch their world collapse as they lose all sense of who they are.

:O That is so evil! Poor poor stalagmites. :crying:

Archived