Weird things that a lot of people do.

Wee baby Shamus

If I'm wearing contact lenses I will constantly touch the bridge of my nose throughout the day to push up my phantom glasses.

i do this too.

in case you were wondering whether your bathroom habits are "weird" or not.

i like all my bottles to be facing with the front of the label towards me.

i organize my pajama sets together. and i guess having pajama sets to begin with is strange according to some of my friends. but i don't care who does and doesn't see me, i like my pajamas to coordinate.

i color code my closet.

i have specific comforter cover sets for each season of the year and using them in the wrong season feels so not right.

Uh, I've been told I'm really weird, and I accept it, but here are just some things I do, that I've been told are really strange.

I clean my house while naked.... I mean only when I deep clean, I take my clothes off and clean everything then shower.

Um.....I love sleeping with a pillow between my legs, and I hate sharing my bed with people.

I love exercising in the dark.

I don't like eating the first three to four hours after I come to.

OMG! LOL! I do the naked cleaning thing then shower after too!!! Not everytime I clean but have done so quite a few times. Either that or as little clothes as I can get away with like a little t shirt and underwear. I hate feeling all dusty after i've cleaned everything. I also often sleep with a pillow between my legs but I *have* to have one right behind my back and I have to cwtch one in front to sleep. Basically I should just get one of those creepy boyfriend arm pillows LOL! Because I'm spooning with pillows.

OMG! LOL! I do the naked cleaning thing then shower after too!!! Not everytime I clean but have done so quite a few times. Either that or as little clothes as I can get away with like a little t shirt and underwear. I hate feeling all dusty after i've cleaned everything. I also often sleep with a pillow between my legs but I *have* to have one right behind my back and I have to cwtch one in front to sleep. Basically I should just get one of those creepy boyfriend arm pillows LOL! Because I'm spooning with pillows.

When single, I sleep with tons of pillows too

I'm a creature of the dark for certain. Blinds always closed, and minimal lights at night. Have to be somewhat cold when I try to sleep cause I just can't do it hot.

Same. I like my home to be dark, cool and private. I don't understand how people can sleep with huge windows with no curtains or blinds and the sun blaring in.

I haven't had a bath in over 11 years. And the last time I had a bath. I had to shower first.

I usually like to get in the shower. Run through the shower routine. Then get out. With a bath, once I'm cleaned. I worry that everything I just cleaned off is waiting to reattach its self to me as I get out.

It's almost impossible to just relax in a bath. I'm too uncoordinated to read in the bath. The whole listening to music, while drinking a glass of wine among scented candles. Is ruined by the fact that I'm naked, getting waterlogged with body grime floating around me and all the while I can't stop thinking about all the things I would much rather be doing.

So showers for me, forever. In, clean, out and getting on with my life.

On many occasions I have fed tiny creatures, living in water, with tasty morsels of grain, and waited till they have filled the water with their pee and farts, flavoured it with the sexual organs of plants, and then drank it. Damn, it was good too.

I eat kiwi-fruit with the skin on. I found out it actually tastes good when I was too lazy to use a spoon/knife.

I'm also extremely particular with how I sleep. I must always have two pillows that are of decent size and I must always lay on my left side.

I also sleep with my eyes open and I don't move when I'm sleeping.

Another weird thing I do would be that after I use a tap I keep checking if I've turned it off properly.

When I read a book I usually check multiple times that I'm on the right page, like flicking back and forth.

I pace around a lot too.

I like to have doors/windows shut in order to prevent people from listening to me when I'm with my girlfriend because I don't want people listening in on my conversation.

I do a lot of weird shit I suppose.

I haven't had a bath in over 11 years. And the last time I had a bath. I had to shower first.

I usually like to get in the shower. Run through the shower routine. Then get out. With a bath, once I'm cleaned. I worry that everything I just cleaned off is waiting to reattach its self to me as I get out.

It's almost impossible to just relax in a bath. I'm too uncoordinated to read in the bath. The whole listening to music, while drinking a glass of wine among scented candles. Is ruined by the fact that I'm naked, getting waterlogged with body grime floating around me and all the while I can't stop thinking about all the things I would much rather be doing.

So showers for me, forever. In, clean, out and getting on with my life.

You are like my polar opposite in how we feel about baths. Being naked makes everything better, it does not ruin things.

I leave the tv on, even when I am not watching it. It helps me to feel like I am not alone

I do this too. If I'm reading downstairs, I like to have the TV on really low, otherwise I get distracted by all the weird noises my house makes. But the TV doesn't distract me as much. Odd.

Yeah? I don't like being weighed down by clothes and feeling all the sweat from cleaning, clinging to my skin :stillsick: I feel so free cleaning while in my birthday suit.

With the pillow, I just need one between my legs :lol: I've been told its weird since I truly dislike sharing my bed with anyone. I mean if I'm awake fine, but if I'm meant to sleep, I like my space.

I do sometimes fall asleep in the shower. Its the only place I can ever fall asleep standing up; I'll wake up about 3-4 minutes later, leaning against the wall, really disorientated.

Well, I don't fall asleep in the shower - and I don't suppose this is too weird, but... I do tend to basically switch my body onto auto-pilot and my mind wanders to all sorts of other stuff. 10 minutes later I'll have no clue whether I've actually washed myself completely or just stood around daydreaming for most of the time.

By far I have a friend that licks his fingers and rubs them on his nose. I asked him what the hell does he do that for? His response....."Smelling my breath, what else?"

I know several whom I've never called them out on it but stick their hands down their backside, then sniff. Revolting to say the least.

I read in bed in an odd way. No matter what position I start in, I end up laying on my side, with the book next to my head, flipping the pages with one hand. That's how I regularly fall asleep with my face in a book :laugh:

That reminds me, I was once reading ADWD (hardcover) in bed, lying on my back and holding the book over my head, and I tried to turn the page and I fumbled, and lost my grip, and the book fell and hit me full in the face. Ouch. I mean, it was hilarious, but... ouch.

Archived