What would make you stop reading a future book of Asoiaf and never pick it up again?

BrienneofQarth

If Theon and/or Asha are sacrificed to resurrect Jon Special Snowflake, especially because Roose and Ramsay are right there ready to fulfill the "Two kings to wake the dragon, first the father, then the son" prophecy thing. All they have to do is crowned themselves as Lady Dustin thinks they will

Whether Theon's death helps Jon or not, I still don't see Theon surviving.

Jon Snow's body is thrown out in the woods, north of the wall...Jon's body is kept warm in the belly of Tauntaun, he trains and hones his skills in Dagobah, comes back as Azor Ahai only to be burned to crisp by Drogon in Erebor, beyond the Shadowlands beyond Asshai.

Actually...if this happens...I think I might be MORE interested.

I will burn all my books, delete my app and delete my ebooks if by the end of the series these do not happen:

• Jaime wears or sees someone wearing a breastplate with nipples
  • Ramsay Bolton née Snow is flayed or killed in a very painful way
  • Dragons do unleash hell on someone/something
  • Cersei Lannister dies...that is all...dead...kaput...gone...deceased

And I will say again...if Arya kills Jon...I riot. I will build a castle wall just so I can put GRRM's head on a spike...or a likeness of his head

Not gonna lie, Jaime'sreaction to seeing nipples on a breastplate would be priceless, Ramsey deserves a painful death but i agree that would be too obvious. i want him to be slain in battle in single combat with a worthy opponent (Jon, Asha, Stannis), if the dragons do not unleash hell on something by the end i will be severely disappointed, and i don't think Cersei is coming back after she dies. but i agree if Arya kills Jon heads spikes walls

Also...I burn, spike, riot if..

The Dream of Spring ends with Bran opening his eyes, looks about and realizes he is in his bed in Winterfell. His young direwolf pup lying by his side. The black-haired woman drops her basin of water, it shatters on the floor and she runs out the door and down the steps, shouting "He's awake, he's awake, he's awake."

Bran touched his forehead, between his eyes. The place where the crow had pecked his forehead was still burning, but there was nothing there, no blood, no wound. He felt weak and dizzy. He tried to get out of bed but nothing happened.

His brother Robb burst into the room...

It was all a dream of what could happen...

Also...I burn, spike, riot if..

The Dream of Spring ends with Bran opening his eyes, looks about and realizes he is in his bed in Winterfell. His young direwolf pup lying by his side. The black-haired woman drops her basin of water, it shatters on the floor and she runs out the door and down the steps, shouting "He's awake, he's awake, he's awake."

Bran touched his forehead, between his eyes. The place where the crow had pecked his forehead was still burning, but there was nothing there, no blood, no wound. He felt weak and dizzy. He tried to get out of bed but nothing happened.

His brother Robb burst into the room...

It was all a dream of what could happen...

Worse is will's dream ie the ranger will from prolouge of AGoT dreams it all

If it gets almost unanimous reviews both by the users and reviewers calling the new book shit, I would think about not reading it. Or if I find the next book to be horrible and the book after that to be famed as of the same quality.

Other than the above, which I don't see happening at all, if I am in good health and they are available then I am reading them.

Worse is will's dream ie the ranger will from prolouge of AGoT dreams it all

Will wakes up, feels the back of head and feels a huge bump that is tender to the touch. Gared tells him to stop...you took a nasty spill. You've been mumbling for days now. Just lay still and let Maester Aemon treat your head.

yeah...I'd be pissed.

that would be literally the shittyest ending ever. worse than Lost or the Sopranos just absolutely terrible. Rage Mountain style if this happens

I really want to read something similar to this:

Jaime studied the man from afar. As he approached Jaime took notice and asked "Ser, is that, are those nipples...on your breastplate?"

Archived