TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

Hello everyone.

We took our project(the antidrug lid) to this grand competition, but sadly we didn't even make it to the finals, even though we were close. However, another group from my school won the grand prize, and I am so happy for them, but mostly because they were against our rival boarding school.

Jo has begun to notice me again, and he seems playful and flirty. He sends me looks during dinner. I think he might be gay/bi anyway... Wish me luck.

I hope everyone are well :grouphug: I haven't been on this board that much lately, I hope you haven't forgotten me.

There he is!

I've just been asking after you yesterday! Good to see you here, Nero :grouphug:

:( Sorry to hear about the competition, but at the same time, it's good that someone from your school won :)

Good like with Jo ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm watching Charmed. *jumps around in excitement* this is your fault Lany :p

Rhae, I completely agree, it's strange you couldn't see one of the other doctors. Weird. Good luck for tomorrows try! :grouphug:

So why is it that every time I lend my sister my car she comes back with trouble ?

Tomorrow to give the car to change the taillight *sigh* actually *cough* not sigh :(

What did she do? Back into something? I hope she was not hurt.

Any chance you could teach me those spells?

Alas, they were single-use spells :lol:

Well I'm finding it hard to be sad right now even though I have reason to be. I'm.... free??? For now, I'll have to study for exams soon :P but still... FREEDOM?!!

This was sung by Akon, apparently. In Hindi. It's catchy. And makes me want to.. dance. It's crazy. CRAZY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This is what songs are like in Bollywood

Yay! Good work. Enjoy your freedom.

Omg, that is cheeeesy :lmao:

Hello everyone.

We took our project(the antidrug lid) to this grand competition, but sadly we didn't even make it to the finals, even though we were close. However, another group from my school won the grand prize, and I am so happy for them, but mostly because they were against our rival boarding school.

Jo has begun to notice me again, and he seems playful and flirty. He sends me looks during dinner. I think he might be gay/bi anyway... Wish me luck.

I hope everyone are well :grouphug: I haven't been on this board that much lately, I hope you haven't forgotten me.

Hi! Of course we haven't forgotten you :grouphug:

It sounds like you did pretty well with your project after all. Congrats to you and the other team from your school! :cheers:

Oh, he's caught interest again? Good luck with your flirting :D

Not everywhere! Highly unlikely we'll see any snow here!

It's probably Bieber fever caused by GMM.

:wave: hello SoM

Probably.we need to purify the thread.

Hello.

HEEEY AK! :grouphug:

It's not snowing here, we've had a record warm november, which means a few degrees over freezing. It's been about +7C most days and not often below zero at night.

Aw, no it's not your fault :D

:grouphug: I'm sorry to hear that you're not better. You'll be alright, and I hope they sent to to that scan.

that's nice of you. :)

At this rate we will reach 1000 in a week or less

We usually have slow days and fast days, and that's alright. We just need to see to it so that we don't speed up and go too fast through the whole thread. We've done that in the past, and some rules were set so that we could keep the thread.

You'll often see a call to Chat (the link between Wiki and Mush above, or the more useful one in Potato's signature) or to slow down when we seem to be going to fast. King Tyrion and Maid of Woodlynne are our king and queen of the year and have closer connections to the mods, so listen to them and of course the rest of us if we mention we're too speedy.

More cheesy music! :D

Started watching The Sopranoss... I have too many shows atm, I'm also watching Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Suits and Prison Break right now. And there are 10 more shows I want to check out.

:D
Makes me want to watch it again :)

But first I need to finish all the other shows.

Btw, for someone who's firing her pistols so often, Hawkeye's got a pretty low kill count :P I don't recall her ever actually offing someone outside the Ishbalan flashbacks.

You don't book an appointment. These GP practices work like there's a doctor in the office and you can visit the office with no appointment when you feel sick. It would thus make sense to be able to visit any doctor (whoever is there when you go), but no. Apparently they don't have access to each other's database and so they can't examine each other's patients (because they wouldn't be able to administrate it)... :s so I'm going back tomorrow because my doctor will be there then.

:cheers: nice to meet you btw, welcome to tttne! :)

Ah I see, yeah that is kinda weird. Well glad that you'll be able to see your own doc tomorrow then. I guess another time you could always ring them to check if your own doctor's in or not. I think the surgery I'm at used to have it on their website the working hours for each GP, well until they changed the website anyway.

Thanks for the welcome, it's nice to be here! :cheers: (I can't get enough of this smiley, it's so cheerful!)

Yeah :) A thread usually lasts about a week. 5 days if we are super hyper, 10+ if it's a busy time of the year.

So if a thread lasts on average one week, and this is thread #444, then my maths (well, the calculator on my laptop) tells me this thread has been going for about 8.5 years! :D Wow, does that sound about right to you guys??

Nero! :grouphug: sorry to hear you didn't make it to the finals but glad to hear the winner was from your school. And good luck with Jo :D

Eira - Bollywood songs are cheesier than cheese.. if that makes sense..

Yes, it's my playlist! :D I don't have tastes in a specific genre of music, I just add whatever catches my fancy. So it's very, very, varied :) I love emotional OSTs though

We usually have slow days and fast days, and that's alright. We just need to see to it so that we don't speed up and go too fast through the whole thread. We've done that in the past, and some rules were set so that we could keep the thread.

You'll often see a call to Chat (the link between Wiki and Mush above, or the more useful one in Potato's signature) or to slow down when we seem to be going to fast. King Tyrion and Maid of Woodlynne are our king and queen of the year and have closer connections to the mods, so listen to them and of course the rest of us if we mention we're too speedy.

:D
I see.but i cannot enter the chatroom for some reason .is it because of my connection or did i join late i am talking on about like 3-4 days ago?

Damn .you made me want to reread the manga once again or maybe even watch the anime this time.... Great manga/anime.

Yeah :) A thread usually lasts about a week. 5 days if we are super hyper, 10+ if it's a busy time of the year.

I don't think this will last for more than a week. [emoji3]

Damn it keyboard...i edit my replies like 4-5 times

Makes me want to watch it again :)

But first I need to finish all the other shows.

Btw, for someone who's firing her pistols so often, Hawkeye's got a pretty low kill count :P I don't recall her ever actually offing someone outside the Ishbalan flashbacks.

I feel like watching it again too, but I'll wait a bit.

I don't recall her offing anyone either. That's what she wanted to avoid, and that Roy would as well.

Eira - Bollywood songs are cheesier than cheese.. if that makes sense..

Yes, it's my playlist! :D I don't have tastes in a specific genre of music, I just add whatever catches my fancy. So it's very, very, varied :) I love emotional OSTs though

I actually guessed it was you from the name :lol: It's a nice list. I don't really have a specific taste in music either, I look for the best of any genre, but I like some genres more than others in general if we make statistics of it I suppose :D

Bollywood seems the perfect party and dance music to me.

Exhausted! So tired I don't think I can go to karate tonight (just not safe to drive home that tired)

there is not enough hand sanitizer in the world to deal with the germmy messes

I know that by time we get that 5 day break, I am going to be sick. Don't parents teach their kids to cover their mouths when they cough or to not put things in their mouths that other also touch? (I told a kid today "You just put the fingers of every person who ever touched that into your mouth, and I bet some of them pick their noses" ) (first grade today)

I will end my week back in kindergarten

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm watching Charmed. *jumps around in excitement* this is your fault Lany :P

:lol: I needed something to make me smile :)

there is not enough hand sanitizer in the world to deal with the germmy messes

I know that by time we get that 5 day break, I am going to be sick. Don't parents teach their kids to cover their mouths when they cough or to not put things in their mouths that other also touch? (I told a kid today "You just put the fingers of every person who ever touched that into your mouth, and I bet some of them pick their noses" ) (first grade today)

Its obviously been too long since you last saw school classes composed of children under the age of about 6/7 ;) They seem to delight in any possible way they can find of spreading their germs, hehe. I remember when I was coaching the kids at gymnastics, they would take so much pride in giving me a high 5 as they left the hall...after standing with their hand in their mouth for the entire class :stunned: Or I would be supporting them as they went over the vault and their t-shirts would be wet :stillsick: Or better yet, at Christmas when them giving you a hug is an absolutely essential part of their life, they drip their snot on your shoulder... :ack:

Still, I would go back to it all in an instant if I could. For all my mumbling and grumbling and whatnot, I really did love working with young children, and found it incredibly rewarding.

Hope that you don't get sick btw, we have enough illness going around here right now...

I feel like watching it again too, but I'll wait a bit.

I don't recall her offing anyone either. That's what she wanted to avoid, and that Roy would as well.

I actually guessed it was you from the name :lol: It's a nice list. I don't really have a specific taste in music either, I look for the best of any genre, but I like some genres more than others in general if we make statistics of it I suppose :D

Bollywood seems the perfect party and dance music to me.

I've not seen FMAB, only FMA but people say FMAB is better and I need to watch.. also I love that song haha it's on my playlist :P

Of course you knew it was me who else would have cakey in their name?! :P

Bollywood has perfect party/dance music, I can think of so many others :lol: there's a song for every mood really, loooooaaads of emotional ones

Awwww Lany you need your rest! :grouphug: and omg, I hope you don't get sick too... half of tttne is sick already...

Has tttne ever had so many people sick at the same time???

Its obviously been too long since you last saw school classes composed of children under the age of about 6/7 ;) They seem to delight in any possible way they can find of spreading their germs, hehe. I remember when I was coaching the kids at gymnastics, they would take so much pride in giving me a high 5 as they left the hall...after standing with their hand in their mouth for the entire class :stunned: Or I would be supporting them as they went over the vault and their t-shirts would be wet :stillsick: Or better yet, at Christmas when them giving you a hug is an absolutely essential part of their life, they drip their snot on your shoulder... :ack:

Still, I would go back to it all in an instant if I could. For all my mumbling and grumbling and whatnot, I really did love working with young children, and found it incredibly rewarding.

Hope that you don't get sick btw, we have enough illness going around here right now...

It has certainly been a while, and I only deal with the karate kids for 1 hour once a week.

Worse kid in karate was one who kept putting his hands down his pants :eek: I had to bite the bullet on that one and partner with him...just could't let another kid do it

but yes, I really do like it too :)

Lany! I hold my thumbs that you don't get sick...

I'm surprised that adults still don't know how to cover their mouth when sneezing or coughing <_< IN THE ELBOW please. Your hand is going to go so many places our hands might also go, ewwwwww.

I see.but i cannot enter the chatroom for some reason .is it because of my connection or did i join late i am talking on about like 3-4 days ago?

Damn .you made me want to reread the manga once again or maybe even watch the anime this time.... Great manga/anime.

Oh, I really don't know why it's not working, no idea if the date of joining has anything to do with it but maybe. Try again later and if it doesn't work we'll see what's what. There is almost no one in chat now though so it's quiet.

I've only seen the FMA: Brotherhood anime version, and that is closest to the manga afaik. If you watch it, look for that version, it's great!

Nym! Yeah, FMAB is a great version. At one point of the year, we all turn sick, or so it seems every year :lol:

It has certainly been a while, and I only deal with the karate kids for 1 hour once a week.

Worse kid in karate was one who kept putting his hands down his pants :eek: I had to bite the bullet on that one and partner with him...just could't let another kid do it

but yes, I really do like it too :)

Oh yes, children love sticking their hands down their pants. :lol: And picking their noses :p You are a good person for pairing with him

On the subject of partnering children up, I always used to find it funny saying: "Boys partner with girls!" and watching the expressions on everyone's faces. Sort of: "Whut? Girls? Boys? But...but...but...they has germs!" :uhoh: :rofl:

Archived