TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

Colleague called back, I read an additional article on the topic of my assignment, printed out what I had to, so I can go talk to the professor about it tomorrow. :)

Lany, great to hear that you are enjoying your new job! :)

I want everybody who is sick to get better and I will not take no for an answer. :whip:

:P

ETA: This is thread 444. Funny number. :P

I'm coughing and a fever is starting up ... tomorrow is gonna suck :(

Oww :( :grouphug: sweetie

I'm feeling the same symptoms, I passed out a little while ago and just woke up again. Got strange passing aches all over, headache and raw throat. Doubt I'll be able to work tomorrow.

NOW, WHO WAS IT? *squints and looks around* :P

I don't recall snogging any of ya!

Thanks everyone, Adara the double garage was at the top of the mandatory list. There are not that many around anymore. Good luck with your search I feel your pain.

Sorry so many of you are unwell, that just won't do. Keep warm, drink lots of liquids. Fruit smoothies are fantastic for this. Tasty, full off vitamins and good stuff. Natural sugar and act as a food for those that can't face eating much. remember sleep is often the best of medicine.

Congratulations! Your new house looks like an absolute dream house!!

Ah yes, fruit smoothies... I do love Innocent Smoothies.... I had a spicy chinese for dinner. Apparently spicy foods zap the bacteria in a sore throat. Agh you're so right, sleep IS the best medicine. I'm still in CAN'T SLEEP MUST DO STUFF mode, boo!

The number of things that i am doing wrong... I still wear tshirts and right now i am drinking soda and i ate fastfood.

Now wonder i am still sick.

Nah, wearing t-shirts is fine! Being cold doesn't actually cause a cold. Hope you feel better soon. I think that spicy dinner has really worked!

I'm coughing and a fever is starting up ... tomorrow is gonna suck :(

Oh no! Sounds like you might have flu? :( Hopefully it will pass soon. I've only ever had flu once. If it's any consolation I was super ill in bed for a day, then weirdly totally better the day after that...

Oww :( :grouphug: sweetie

I'm feeling the same symptoms, I passed out a little while ago and just woke up again. Got strange passing aches all over, headache and raw throat. Doubt I'll be able to work tomorrow.

NOW, WHO WAS IT? *squints and looks around* :P

I don't recall snogging any of ya!

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry to hear you're feeling sick too. If I had passed out, I def wouldn't feel guilty about calling in sick tomorrow.

Well I'm new here, so deffo it wasn't me. :P

Right, I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle. Wishing you all a swift recovery while I sleep. I might try buying all this fresh fruit I'm supposed to be eating online tomorrow!

Oh my God... just how many of us are sick now? Or should I ask who isn't sick :P we all need to get well soon!!

Speaking of sickness.. my mum's friend gave her a home remedy for coughing, my mum then went and made hot water with lemon, honey and ginger and gave me a huge glass and ordered me to drink it.. surprisingly it actually made my cough settle down a little, the ginger felt great! Hopefully I'm better tomorrow, I have to go to uni but I should be fine :commie:

I didn't finish all of my to do list.. still gotta edit one of my essays (minor things) and I wrote 900 words as opposed to 1000 but whatever.

Tomorrow is going to be a long, busy day.. going to class for the first time in almost 2 months.. and both deadlines are tomorrow. I'll be rejoicing this time tomorrow :commie: slightly subdued I admit

Oh no! Sounds like you might have flu? :( Hopefully it will pass soon. I've only ever had flu once. If it's any consolation I was super ill in bed for a day, then weirdly totally better the day after that...

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry to hear you're feeling sick too. If I had passed out, I def wouldn't feel guilty about calling in sick tomorrow.

Well I'm new here, so deffo it wasn't me. :P

Right, I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle. Wishing you all a swift recovery while I sleep. I might try buying all this fresh fruit I'm supposed to be eating online tomorrow!

Thank you :)

I hope you're better too soon. Buying that fruit online sounds like a good idea! Sleep well.

Congrats Pebs!

Add me to the sick list. I've spent all day huddled under two quilts.

Commander, we have one more down. Our numbers are steadily decreasing. Requesting relief ASAP.

We will endure , carry the sick and wounded ! :commie:

*looks around* So few, so few.

Lany, how many can you carry?

Eira, IT'S SOOOO FLUFFY !!! *.*

:D

I need to rewatch that movie... Gruuuuuuu :wub:

This av is probably my favourite. It's got everything! Mustache, unicorn, dinosaur, sparkles, rainbow... and it is aiming a hug at someone! :lol:

Hey spammers!

:grouphug: for the sickies... I hope you all start to feel better soon.

Congrats, Pebs! :cheers:

I'm just back from the pain management dr - getting a nerve ablation on Monday. :eek: I really hope it works. I'm not crazy about the idea of killing the nerve in my lower back but that's the plan. :shrug: :fingers crossed:

I need to sort out dinner. Will do my best to pop in later. :kiss:

IT COULD BE WORSE!!! YOU COULD BE IN BUFFALO, NY, USA . . . UNDER 2 METERS OF SNOW. YES. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. 2 METERS. OF SNOW. IN NOVEMBER.

Hey Friends.

I hope all is well. I have great news We have just exchanged contracts on the new house. We complete on November 26th.

As some of you older spammers will know I've been trying to move since I joined the board! finally its hear.

I'm sorry Pebs, the "little" number in the upper right hand corner of that page made my jaw drop. I'm still scraping it up off the floor.

I do understand that real estate varies greatly from market to market, BUT I'm still getting used to "normal" looking houses costing nearly US$1 million. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck with your work Buck!

I've made some progress with my work...

Questions for 1st Seminar - Done

Questions for 2nd Seminar - 6/10 done

Finish off 1st Essay (just tidying references and bibliography)

Write 1000 words on 2nd

All this for today

That is a load.

Lists like that make me miss college much less.

congrats Pebs!

hullo spamily!

Hey Elg!

How're the twins? How's life?

Congrats, this looks beautiful! *faints* ... just spotted the *heavy breathing* double garage...

We're still searching.

Two car garages are over rated . . . . no they're not. I was just kidding. :blushing:

In case you were wondering......HEYOOOOO

also, in his majesty's absence...feast till you drop!

also, a gift from the depths of our dungeon...mmmhmm

Now I get why you're in the dungeon with the Biebs. :)

I'm gonna wake up sick

Allow me to offer you some tea from the SCoR.

Had a great day! I LIKE high school (but then I had 2/3 AP classes) So much easier than the little ones

Nope, done with training. Now I travel all around the county filling in for teachers who are out.

Fantastic!!

So glad you are working again. Has it been hard handling the new job and still gertting Alex to school? Is hubby helping (he better)?

The number of things that i am doing wrong... I still wear tshirts and right now i am drinking soda and i ate fastfood.
Now wonder i am still sick.

Ah, I remember those days. Now I wear about 5 layers in those same situations.

Oww sweetie

This sounds sucky. Feel better soon.

Congrats Pebs!

Add me to the sick list. I've spent all day huddled under two quilts.

Oh man! You guys have me worried! Half the spamily is sick. Let me get you some honey-lemon too (and Eyron).

Hey spammers!

:grouphug: for the sickies... I hope you all start to feel better soon.

Congrats, Pebs! :cheers:

I'm just back from the pain management dr - getting a nerve ablation on Monday. :eek: I really hope it works. I'm not crazy about the idea of killing the nerve in my lower back but that's the plan. :shrug: :fingers crossed:

I need to sort out dinner. Will do my best to pop in later. :kiss:

Hope this helps :grouphug: Good luck dear

IT COULD BE WORSE!!! YOU COULD BE IN BUFFALO, NY, USA . . . UNDER 2 METERS OF SNOW. YES. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. 2 METERS. OF SNOW. IN NOVEMBER.

I'm sorry Pebs, the "little" number in the upper right hand corner of that page made my jaw drop. I'm still scraping it up off the floor.

I do understand that real estate varies greatly from market to market, BUT I'm still getting used to "normal" looking houses costing nearly US$1 million. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fantastic!!

So glad you are working again. Has it been hard handling the new job and still gertting Alex to school? Is hubby helping (he better)?

Oh man! You guys have me worried! Half the spamily is sick. Let me get you some honey-lemon too (and Eyron).

1) we have the cold, but luckily no snow

2) I had the same reaction ;)

3) Not too many problems. I only selected the local high school because they start so early. I don't usually leave before Alex gets up (and sometimes not until he goes to school. The husband is home Tue-Fri and handles things. I have to call Alex on Monday(s) when I leave early to make sure he gets off to his bus on time.

4) I know...I am starting to wonder if the germs are spreading though the internet :uhoh:

Archived