TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

I actually quite liked the title yesterday. I thought it was an intentional play on words - "The First (i.e. First of My Name) Themeless Thread" - but nevermind, this is good too (can't read it all, the title is too long for my phone go handle).

That wasmore of a happy accident :D

Full title is Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

Man, this day sucks :(

:grouphug:

Woohoo I won :commie: Funny, it's damn close to a year since my previous and first win.

However I'm tired and it's past my bedtime, so I'll think of an actual theme and such in the morning.

Good night folks!

ETA: So, the theme. I was wondering what to name this thread after. Heal the sick, as suggested? Chocolate, which I'm enjoying right now? Favorite quotes? Movies, books, anime? It all crossed my mind and after some brainstorming I've decided I can't choose, so here we are.

Spam away! (But not too fast! Listen to your king)

Excellent!! :commie: :commie: :commie:

Nice win Fomney, and great theme (especially the eating chocolate part :smug: ). Not sure I can heal the sick, sadly. Even quoting a movie on TV will be hard, unless you count GOT. That I could maybe manage. ;)

I doubt she would get a carrot cake, but who knows...

Nym, did you see a doctor? I was putting it off for quite a while too because Oh I just have a cold. But it turns out I don't just have a cold and it was after all a pretty good idea to see the doctor.

Oh that's so sweet of your mom. Mine tried to convince me to go home (to their house) while I'm sick, but that would be about the most pointless thing I could do :dunno:

Rhae! I'm so sorry you're not feeling any better :grouphug: but it's so awesome that your mom is coming to take care of you :) What a nice mom!

My mother would come and clean my house. Cleaning is her way of showing love. I might be miserable and feeling like hell but my house will be be clean :lol: And in all honesty, I'm so glad she does it.

Are you drinking lots of fluids? Fluids are a must with antibiotics. Hopefully you are getting to rest and watch lots of tv :)

I have no students today - I will be doing my clerical work. Aka, bored to death. I enjoy the little stinks, they make my day interesting. And next week I have 3 days off for thanksgiving :commie:

Good day!

GOOD NEWS: Remember my stolen calculator? They found the cuplrit with camera footage and recovered it

All excellent news! Hurray for you. :commie:

I couldn't choose what to name the thread after so the current title is a mix of some of my considered options.

I approve. :thumbsup: So does Tywin.

Quote, hmmm ...

"Life is like a boy of chocolates."

And I feel good because I'm not eating sugar anymore (or at least trying not to) and eating properly for a change. It really feels good

Great news too. :)

Hey Friends.

I hope all is well. I have great news We have just exchanged contracts on the new house. We complete on November 26th.

As some of you older spammers will know I've been trying to move since I joined the board! finally its hear.

Pebbs! Excellent, I am glad for you! :grouphug: The place looks amazing. :)

As for me, I am busy and determined to do some serious stuff today afternoon.

List of to-dos:

• Bring book XY to the faculy tomorrow -> already in the bag
  • Homework for subject A
  • Printo out necessary pages for subject B
  • Answer the questions on the printed out pages for the same subject
  • Prepare a presentation on power point and handouts for the presentation
  • Seminar for subject C (I probably will not get to that point today though)

I watched Another Me. That movie is some creepy shit. The characters were kinda one-dimensional, but still likeable and relatable. It kinda felt like it was a little weird that we only learned about the Dad's dark side/dark burden 10 minutes before the movie ended. The creepiness was good though. It was a movie meant to be creepy and it was duly creepy all along (the creepy level peaked at the end which was also good). However, the cast was kinda weak, including Sophie. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers's character had zero purpose aside from the functional someone the Mom could hook up with. It was not bad, but no good either.

I watched Another Me. That movie is some creepy shit. The characters were kinda one-dimensional, but still likeable and relatable. It kinda felt like it was a little weird that we only learned about the Dad's dark side/dark burden 10 minutes before the movie ended. The creepiness was good though. It was a movie meant to be creepy and it was duly creepy all along (the creepy level peaked at the end which was also good). However, the cast was kinda weak, including Sophie. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers's character had zero purpose aside from the functional someone the Mom could hook up with. It was not bad, but no good either.

What are you collecting the GOT cast or something ? :p I haven't watched it but it doesn't seem I will either if you say it's not special.

Stay warm :grouphug:

Rhae! I'm so sorry you're not feeling any better :grouphug: but it's so awesome that your mom is coming to take care of you :) What a nice mom!

My mother would come and clean my house. Cleaning is her way of showing love. I might be miserable and feeling like hell but my house will be be clean :lol: And in all honesty, I'm so glad she does it.

Are you drinking lots of fluids? Fluids are a must with antibiotics. Hopefully you are getting to rest and watch lots of tv :)

I have no students today - I will be doing my clerical work. Aka, bored to death. I enjoy the little stinks, they make my day interesting. And next week I have 3 days off for thanksgiving :commie:

Thank you, LadyO :grouphug: Yeah, I'm doing my best to drink as much as possible.

My mom brought me lunch and chocolate and fruits, it was sweet of her. She said I look horrible :lol: I hope I will get better though because I really don't want to go back to the doctor on Friday.

Aw yeah, my mom asked if there was anything she could tidy or clean too.

What age are your students? Little kiddos? :cheers: to the days off

Thank you, LadyO :grouphug: Yeah, I'm doing my best to drink as much as possible.

My mom brought me lunch and chocolate and fruits, it was sweet of her. She said I look horrible :lol: I hope I will get better though because I really don't want to go back to the doctor on Friday.

Aw yeah, my mom asked if there was anything she could tidy or clean too.

What age are your students? Little kiddos? :cheers: to the days off

I told you she'd get you goodies :D

Acute can turn into chronic so you will Go to the doctor! Do not infuriate me woman ! :spank:

What are you collecting the GOT cast or something ? :P I haven't watched it but it doesn't seem I will either if you say it's not special.

Stay warm :grouphug:

I was really curious about Sophie's and Maisie's movies, how they would do out of GoT and all.

I told you she'd get you goodies :D

Acute can turn into chronic so you will Go to the doctor! Do not infuriate me woman ! :spank:

Yeah, it was nice of her.

>.<"

I was really curious about Sophie's and Maisie's movies, how they would do out of GoT and all.

Yeah, it was nice of her.

>.<"

Yeah I guessed so , I'd be curious too but non of their movies looked encouraging.

She's your mom :grouphug:

I know it's disappointing but your health comes first . :s

Good luck with your work Buck!

I've made some progress with my work...

Questions for 1st Seminar - Done

Questions for 2nd Seminar - 6/10 done

Finish off 1st Essay (just tidying references and bibliography)

Write 1000 words on 2nd

All this for today :bawl:

Archived