A New Look At Guessing Games: Biggest Badass in Asoiaf

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

I don't like that idea at all - some letters would have a bunch of great characters, some letters have barely any characters at all. It would be extremely unbalanced.

This is probably a good idea. So everyone's list would have 26 entries, starting with each letter of the alphabet. Just to be clear the list would not necessarily have your pick for 'A' at one or 'B' at 2. They would be in order or how you like them

I just scrolled down the list. X had only two names, one I didn't even remember. U had quite some more, but none I could pick as a favourite. I has 9 names.

What about every participant sends a list with not more than 26 letters / one character per letter, but you don't have to pick one if you don't find them in the group? Like, my list would have 23 characters without U, I and X?

I'm happy to go ahead with it but I need clarification on how this list would work. I mean everyone pms me the top characters A to Z and then we guess them in order? Or just guess who they are?

I mean most people would say Oberyn for O. Arya for A. N for Neddard. S will be either Sansa or stannis.

Honestly I'm just not sure I get the concept of how this would work compared to the previous games.

I'm happy to go ahead with it but I need clarification on how this list would work. I mean everyone pms me the top characters A to Z and then we guess them in order? Or just guess who they are?

I mean most people would say Oberyn for O. Arya for A. N for Neddard. S will be either Sansa or stannis.

Or Sandor.

But who are you going to pick for Z? Here are the available options:

and then there's X:

X

Well I was thinking we could even just make a list of 20 with your favorite characters but you can only use each letter of the alphabet once. Make sense? So my list may look like:

1. Eddard

2. Cersei

3. Ygritte

4. Victarion

5. Tywin

6. Sarella

7. Rhaegar

8. Pycelle

9. Arya

10. Beric

11. Davos

12. Falyse

13. Olenna

14. Nymeria

15. Loras

16. Mance

17. Jaime

18. Hodor

19. Gendry

20. Ilyn

Then the game would just preceded as normal. Or you can go with a completely different topic. You are the host :)

Well I was thinking we could even just make a list of 20 with your favorite characters but you can only use each letter of the alphabet once. Make sense? So my list may look like:

1. Eddard

2. Cersei

3. Ygritte

4. Victarion

5. Tywin

6. Sarella

7. Rhaegar

8. Pycelle

9. Arya

10. Beric

11. Davos

12. Falyse

13. Olenna

14. Nymeria

15. Loras

16. Mance

17. Jaime

18. Hodor

19. Gendry

20. Ilyn

Then the game would just preceded as normal. Or you can go with a completely different topic. You are the host :)

Can we cheat go by something other than the first name for characters? For instance, Ned/Eddard could be both under "E" or "N". Can I call Sandor "the Hound" so I could list him under H?

Also, do characters from Dunk and Egg and other side stories count?

Can we cheat go by something other than the first name for characters? For instance, Ned/Eddard could be both under "E" or "N". Can I call Sandor "the Hound" so I could list him under H?

I would say yes, but I think its probably up to the host/majority.

Sounds good to me though.

Yes to nicknames but no to dunk and egg. Keep it inside the reign of aerys II as usual.

Anyway I've opened up the new topic and have three lists in so far

Archived