A New Look At Guessing Games: Biggest Badass in Asoiaf

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

KhaleesiDany Donal Noye was a member of the Night's watch who managed to kill Mag the Mighty (the King of the Giants IIRC) with only one arm. He also died in the fight but did not allow Mag through the tunnel.

I remember the scene but not the guy's name :dunno: I thought it was an interesting choice by the writer not to show the battle, yet it still felt epic coming up on the aftermath.

But honestly how could such an obscure character make it into the top 10! Something must be wrong with everyone else's lists :box:

I remember the scene but not the guy's name :dunno: I thought it was an interesting choice by the writer not to show the battle, yet it still felt epic coming up on the aftermath.

But honestly how could such an obscure character make it into the top 10! Something must be wrong with everyone else's lists :box:

:lol: I think we have all read and examined these books so much that there aren't anymore obscure characters to us.

And besides killing a Giant is pretty bad ass if you have 2 arms. Let alone 1 :)

How did I get the third place? It seemed I was pretty bad at guessing, I guess most of the others were even worse. :lol:

1. Arya Stark

2. Oberyn Martell

3. Sandor Clegane

4. Barristan Selmy

5. Brienne of Tarth

6. Stannis Baratheon

7. Jamie Lannister

8. Asha Greyjoy

9. Donal Noye

10. Robert Baratheon

Maybe it would be more prudent to put Oberyn at #1... or not.

Off topic obviously but

My poor 94 year old grandma had a hard time accepting my new girlfriend was a different person to before.

Grandma:"Hello Kim haven't seen you in a while."

Me:"No grandma this is Monika,"

Grandma:"So where is Kim."

Me:"I don't know grandma, we've not been together for over two years now."

Grandma:"Oh, that is a pity, I did like her."

Still she's just left and did describe my girlfriend as a lovely pretty girl. I think that is an okay result.

Merry Christmas to anyone on this forum and I hope you have a good laugh at my expense.

Off topic obviously but

My poor 94 year old grandma had a hard time accepting my new girlfriend was a different person to before.

Grandma:"Hello Kim haven't seen you in a while."

Me:"No grandma this is Monika,"

Grandma:"So where is Kim."

Me:"I don't know grandma, we've not been together for over two years now."

Grandma:"Oh, that is a pity, I did like her."

Still she's just left and did describe my girlfriend as a lovely pretty girl. I think that is an okay result.

Merry Christmas to anyone on this forum and I hope you have a good laugh at my expense.

:lol:

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Round 3 results:

10. Brienne of Tarth - 104 (9)

"All my life men like you've sneered at me and all my life I've been knocking men like you in the dirt"

Loras: "Draw your sword woman"

Jaime: "Best hope she doesn't. Or it is like to be your corpse we carry out. The wench is as strong as Gregor Clegane, though not so pretty"

9. Donal Noye - 106 (9)

"A one armed man slew Mag the Mighty? Har! That must o' been a fight to see. Mance will make a song of it, see if he don't. To Donal Noye and Mag the Mighty." ~ Tormund toasting Donal & Mag

8. Stannis Baratheon - 113 (8)

"We all know what my brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march and we will free Winterfell... or die in the attempt."

"Hard was the word men used when they spoke of Stannis and hard he was." ~ Cressen

"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some." ~ Tywin Lannister

7. Sandor Clegane - 116 (11)

"I am no knight. I spit on them and their vows. My brother is a knight."

"Killing is the sweetest thing there is."

"This cave is dark too, but I'm the terror here."

"Sandor Clegane would kill us all gladly but not in our sleep" ~ Beric Dondarrion

6. Robert Baratheon - 120 (7)

"I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it."

"They said Robert Baratheon was strong as a bull and fearless in battle, a man who loved nothing better than war." ~ Daenerys Targaryen

"If he couldn't fuck it, fight it, or drink it, it bored him." ~ Sandor Clegane

5. Asha Greyjoy - 125 (11)

"No fight is hopeless till it has been fought."

"There's my lord husband and here's my sweet, suckling babe." ~ Asha while carching a finger dance axe and displaying her dirk

"Well, they say Asha's favorite gown is a chain mail hauberk..." ~ Theon Greyjoy

4. Jaime Lannister - 137 (13)

"There are no men like me. There's only me."

"By what right does the wolf judge the lion? By what right?"

"I am Lord Commander of the King's Guard, you arrogant pup. Your commander, so long as you wear that white cloak. Now sheathe your bloody sword or I'll take it from you and shove it up some place even Renly never found."

"My brother Jaime thirsts for battle, not for power. He's run from every chance he's had to rule." ~ Cersei Lannister

3. Barristan Selmy - 154 (13)

"A hall to die in and men to bury me. I thank you, my lords... but I spit on your pity... I am a knight... I shall die a knight." ~ Upon dismissal from the King's Guard

"...Even now I could cut through the five of you as easy as a dagger cuts cheese."

"Ser Barristan is as valiant and honorable as any man in King's Landing." ~ Eddard Stark

"Of these seven only Ser Barristan is made of true steel." ~ Varys

2. Arya Stark - 185 (13)

I'm the Ghost in Harrenhal she thought. And that night there was one less name to hate. ~ After the killing of Chiswyck

"...All of you better run or my brother will kill you. He's a Stark, he's more wolf than man and so am I."

"A boy has more courage than sense." ~ Jaqen H'ghar

The girl dipped before him. That was wrong as well. The real Arya Stark would have spat in his face. ~ Theon's thoughts at Ramsay's wedding to (f)Arya

1. Oberyn Martell - 209 (14)

"Elia Martell, Princess of Dorne. You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children."

He knew the man only by reputation... but the reputation is fearsome... His tourneys, his battles, his duels, his horses, his carnality. ~ Tyrion Lannister's thoughts

"Oberyn was ever the Viper. Deadlly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him." ~ Doran Martell

Archived