The Next Death?

Tyrion The Huge

Barristan.

He'll probably die in a 1v1 against dragontamer Vicky Greyjoy, minus the dragon, of course.

ETA

Something has occurred to me.

If this happens

And Victarion gets Rhaegal

And Daenerys attacks him on Drogon

It'll be black

Versus green.

And Tyrion in the middle holding a eye of each color.

if I discount the prologue, then it should be someone at the battle in Mereen (Barristan, Jorah or Victarion) or the battle outside Winterfell (Asha, Theon, Stannis, Wyman, Roose, Ramsay or Mance).

I hope Jorah kills Barristan, one of the dragons eats Victarion and Theon kills Ramsay. hope it actually gets released too. nice to dream.

Barristan by Victarion's axe.

^This. It is so clear to me. Barry is the guy that needs to go for the aftermath of the Battle of Meereen to resolve itself (Tyrion, Brown Ben, Shavepate, etc all can kill Hizdar and set the city to rights). Plus Barry wants to die in battle and as legendary as he is he's oldshit. Dying by Vic's enchanted demon hand wielding axe is a good death for him.

Plus Vic and Tyrion together would be absolute comedy gold. It is known.

^This. It is so clear to me. Barry is the guy that needs to go for the aftermath of the Battle of Meereen to resolve itself (Tyrion, Brown Ben, Shavepate, etc all can kill Hizdar and set the city to rights). Plus Barry wants to die in battle and as legendary as he is he's oldshit. Dying by Vic's enchanted demon hand wielding axe is a good death for him.

Plus Vic and Tyrion together would be absolute comedy gold. It is known.

I thought Vicky's volcano hand was the left? At very least it should be his shield hand, as that's where the symptom's originated.

*Nit picking pro here*

I thought Vicky's volcano hand was the left? At very least it should be his shield hand, as that's where the symptom's originated.

*Nit picking pro here*

I'm patiently waiting for him to shoot lava out of the thing.

Also his whole body is his shield hand. He'd catch a sword with his toes if he had to.

Ser Barristan felt very tired, very old. Where have all the years gone? Of late, whenever he knelt to drink from a still pool, he saw a strangers face gazing up from the waters depths.

Stranger is the god of death according to Barristan. Krakens are said to rise from the water's depths. Barristan seeing a stranger's face gazing up from the depths means that a kraken (Vic) is coming from the depths to slay him.

This would be foreshadowing of the finest quality!

But I don't want Selmy to die!!!!!!

Cersei's kids have to die first if the prophecy is true.

True, but they are non-POV characters and I think Littlefinger is going to die fairly quickly. In addition, I don't think either Barristan or Victarion are going to die in the Battle of Meereen, which is where a lot of people guess the first POVs will die.

Cersei will probably die, but that'll take some time. Regardless of the empathy I have for her I am looking forward to that, assuming it is Jaime that does it.

Although who we hope will die is an entirely separate topic.

*Hint: My major hopes all end with "Frey"*

Archived