Theories you picked up on all by your lonesome.

Salafi Stannis

Oh boy, things have become rather heated.

I know, right? Hostile forces are actively engaging Dany's forces for Mereen, with another group closing in for that fight. The watch has just attempted to assassinate Jon with thousands of Wildlings present. Bolton v Stannis is coming.

Arya has yet another kill to her name

. Things are definitely heating up.

We need the Winds of Winter to arrive to cool us down!

Oh boy, things have become rather heated.

Yeah...I am partly to blame but I have since calmed down. I know better than to challenge people with keyboard courage.

And I would like to apologize everyone else in this thread again....mostly to those who know me on here...I try not to get into any type of heated argument and I try to keep things light and jovial.

So please accept this apology and lets get back on topic!

Like I said on my first post. I did realize that Jon was not the son of Eddard (or thought it by the clues). I searched online regarding it and Holy Cow....I had my mind blown by all the theories and topics to discuss!

I didn't put together the R+L=J thing...I really didn't know who I thought could be Jon's parents but I had no clue!

My theory that I'm the only one on this forum that didn't get R+L=J between pages 12 and 100 of AGoT. Cross checked and verified.

I still feel like not as many got it by themselves as has been said, but again I'm cynical and I felt left out because I never had the chance to find out, so my opinion should be taken with a league of saltpans.

I still feel like not as many got it by themselves as has been said, but again I'm cynical and I felt left out because I never had the chance to find out, so my opinion should be taken with a league of saltpans.

I'm kind of a doubter on that front as well, but what are you going to do? Sadly, I'll never know if I would have picked it up thanks to that damn ending to the honest trailer.

I know, right? Hostile forces are actively engaging Dany's forces for Mereen, with another group closing in for that fight. The watch has just attempted to assassinate Jon with thousands of Wildlings present. Bolton v Stannis is coming.

Arya has yet another kill to her name

. Things are definitely heating up.

We need the Winds of Winter to arrive to cool us down!

Snappy move, I must say.

Yeah...I am partly to blame but I have since calmed down. I know better than to challenge people with keyboard courage.

And I would like to apologize everyone else in this thread again....mostly to those who know me on here...I try not to get into any type of heated argument and I try to keep things light and jovial.

So please accept this apology and lets get back on topic!

Like I said on my first post. I did realize that Jon was not the son of Eddard (or thought it by the clues). I searched online regarding it and Holy Cow....I had my mind blown by all the theories and topics to discuss!

I didn't put together the R+L=J thing...I really didn't know who I thought could be Jon's parents but I had no clue!

Believe me, I know what it's like to put yourself in the middle of heated situations. The word is Stannis, which is still weird, because I like the man, but Stan Vs Dan antagonism has been going on for ages apparently, so I was pulled to my stronger loyalty.

I got into one of the bloody arguments today for crying out loud, I clearly cannot be trusted.

ETA: So yeah, I can't be on the High-Horse of "Don't angry about people on the internet." which is fine by me, as such a horse is a less-than-ideal form of travel and it would constantly nudge the wall with it's head. *Convoluted, non-funny drugged horse joke*

I'm kind of a doubter on that front as well, but what are you going to do? Sadly, I'll never know if I would have picked it up thanks to that damn ending to the honest trailer.

I have ComicBookGirl19 to blame personally, and it's not like I watched her content all the time, it was just the GoT/ASOIAF stuff. Honest trailers on the other hand have my attention whenever they come out.

Archived