Checkov's Guns

Seangel

Euron's lost egg and his relationship with Faceless men

Ned's memories of ToJ and his sister's death - we know why they are so important but common readers don't

Nymeria and her pack

Robb's will

Jon's relationship with Tyrion and Arya

Sealord's illness

Mummer dragon prophecy

Jon's true parentage

House Blackfyre: fAegon

Stashes of wildfire under the Red Keep

The friendship between Jon and Tyrion

Tyrion's promise to the Mountain Clans of the Vale of Arryn

Nymeria's wolf pack

Jaqen at the Citadel

Winterfell's crypts: might just have a connection to Jon's parentage

House Dayne: either connection to Jon's parentage and/or to the Long Night (fight with the Others)

Greyscale epidemic

Religious war

? Whatever lead to Tragedy at Summerhall

The fourth level of Maegor's dungeon.

Yes, this is a very good thought. In fact, the amount of pro-dragon/targ things under the Iron Throne is very interesting. There are giant dragon skulls, and Ayra and Tyrion have both taken us to some of the lower levels of the red keep aswell. The Targ banners hanging on the walls down there are very weird. Varys knows about them, and let King Robert sit on the Iron Throne right above them. Something cool has to happen from that fourth level. Basically, I hope your right. Such a cool and unknown place that is the the underground subway of king's landing will play some greater role by the end.

In fact, King's landing is still the capital of the Targaryens. Everything is named after them. The Iron Throne was made by the first targ king, its called the Red Keep for a reason .I have a feeling that a Targargyen will take back the throne, or destroy it. I don't think I non-royal family will ever stay on the throne for long. Not if there a games to be played for it.

Also, anybody remember the Targaryen tapestries Littlefinger wanted? I wonder if this is all connected.

Archived