Your Small Council

You have the throne, it is time for a change in management. Choose your small council and two Kingsguard from the pool of any of the characters in the book and using the stone of resurrection bring any two characters from the History of Planetos back to life.

My Small Council:

Hand:Tyrion he seemed like a good hand when he was one.

Master of Coin: LF is savvy with money but is untrustworthy so I'm stumped.

Master of Laws: Ned, honorable and just.

Master of Whisperers:BloodRaven without a doubt,wargs seem useful in rooting out the enemy.

Master of Ships: Stannis as he is proven Naval commander.

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Aemon the Dragonknight, loyal and perhaps one of the best warriors who ever lived.

Hand: Brynden Rivers - Feared and unforgiving, Bloodraven's abilities make him a superior Hand of the King.

Master of Coin: Tyrion Lannister - His intelligence and cunning make him well suited for the job despite his dislike for it.

Master of Laws: Podrick Payne - I thought about Ned but he's better suited to rule the North. Podrick is young, loyal, and possesses qualities I want in this office. His age make it possible for a a long, consistent, and just rule.

Master of Whisperers: Varys - he truly is a master of his craft.

Master of Ships: Ser Davos Seaworth. His loyalty and devotion to duty are as strong as his experience at sea.

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Ser Duncan the Tall. He was never considered the best but he was humble, honest, and loyal. Even as a hedge knight he took his vows seriously.

Hand-Tywin Lannister, proven quality in the role.

Coin-Tyrion Lannister, cunning & unafraid to speak his mind.

Laws-Ned Stark, Honourable man & Just.

Ships-Stannis Baratheon, proven navel commander.

Whisperers-Varys, he's not called the spider for nothing.

Lord Commander-Jaime Lannister, as long as I don't marry his sister or go mad, he's perfect for the role.

Other six Kingsguard-Richard Horpe, Sandor Clegane, Darkstar, Jon Snow, Brienne of Tarth, Robert Strong.

Hand of the King: Barristan Selmy

Master of Coin: Mace Tyrell

Master of Law: Eddard Stark

Master of Whispers: Varys

Master of Ship: Qhorwyn Hoare (using of 1 of 2 resurrections)

Grandmaester: Samwell Tarly

LC of Kingsguard: Robert Baratheon (using 2 of 2 resurrections)

Remaining KG: Thoros of Myr/Sandor Clegane/Strong Belwas/Victarion Greyjoy/Robar Royce/Toregg the Tall, son of Tormund Gianstbane

Dammit Ned's dead

Hand - Doran Martell (wise, experienced, diplomatic)

Master of Coin - Kevan Lannister (rational, honest, acted as Lord of Casterly Rock while Tywin was Hand, so he has plenty of experience with trade and coin)

Master of Laws - Sam Tarly (honest, studious, rational - he would not miss a single thing)

Master of Ships - Stannis Baratheon (self-explanatory; he has done the job successfully for years and the realm needs someone like him when dealing with the Ironborn and pirates)

Master of Whisperers - Howland Reed (has his powers)

Grandmaester - Aemon (I can see no one who can match Aemon)

LC of the Queensguard - Brienne of Tarth (a true knightess, loyal and worthy of that honour)

Also, I tried to incorporate all 7 kingdoms into the government. I did not manage the Ironborn, because I wouldn't trust them with the ships and they don't know anything else. Euron as LC of KG would kill anyone in sight.

Hand- Tyrion (before he went all evil, when he was hand it seemed like all the decisions he was making was benefiting the kingdom)

Master of coin- little finger (extremely good with money)

Master of laws- Ned (doesn't seem interested in the game of thrones unless it's going against laws/ his morals)

Master of ships- Asha (doesn't seem too ironborn if you get my meaning)

Master of whispers- Bloodraven, no questions needed (plus he could keep an eye on LF.

Grand maester- Sam (assuming he forges his chains)

LC of my queensquard- barristan, I mean who doesn't love him

Hand of the King: Lord Brynden Rivers.

Master of coin: Tyrion Lannister.

Master of laws: Randyl Tarly.

Master of ships: Stannis Baratheon.

Master of whispers: Varys.

Grand Maester: Aemon Targaryen (although i think the Citadel makes this appointment and not the King)

LC of the KG: Golden Hand the Just.

KG member: Loras Tyrell.

Hand of the King: Roose Bolton

Master of Ships: Euron Greyjoy

Master of Whisperers: Melisandre

Master of Laws: Ramsay Bolton

Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish

Grand Maester: Qyburn

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Gregor Clegane

It shall truly be a golden age for the realm :grouphug:

Hand of the King: Tywin Lannister = Westerlands representative. Reputation speaks for itself

Master of Coin: Leyton Hightower = Reach representative. Head of one of the richest families in Westeros. Oldtown is in his lands.

Master of Laws: Jon Arryn (Resurrection 1) = Vale representative. Seemed like a good man but Tywin is the better hand in my opinion.

Master of Ships: Stannis Baratheon = Stormlands representative. Best battle commander on the sea in Westeros.

Master of Whisperers: Arya Stark = North representative. Wouldn't allow her to sit on the meetings until she's older but her training with the FM should make her good at this job.

Grand Maester: Aemon Targaryen (Resurrection 2) = The Wall representative. Easily the best maester in Westeros in my opinion.

LC of KG: Blackfish Tully = Riverlands representative. Bad ass battle commander and seems like hes smarter than the likes of Barristan.

KG Member: Areo Hotah = Dorne representative. Good fighter. Follows orders.

Hand of the King: Roose Bolton

Master of Ships: Euron Greyjoy

Master of Whisperers: Melisandre

Master of Laws: Ramsay Bolton

Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish

Grand Maester: Qyburn

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Gregor Clegane

It shall truly be a golden age for the realm :grouphug:

Honestly, other than Ramsay, I have no doubt that that small council could do their jobs well.

Hand: Brynden Tully: Capable and on his own he has little power, perfect for a Hand.

Coin: Tyrion Lannister: Intelligent and calculating, he adjusts well to the cirumstances/

Laws: Stannis Baratheon: Iron-willed and butt-puckered, he will be a true enforcer.

Ships: Davos Seaworth: Skilled seaman and an honest man.

Whispers: Doran Martell: Because i don;t trust Varys, i need someone who is intelligent and objective in his decisions.

Grandmaester: Lewyn (resurrection) Intelligent, prudent and loyal.

LC: Gerold Hightower(Resurrection) Loyal and a great fighter.

KG: Syrio Forel: Considering that we haven't seen a body, i include him for obvious reasons.

Hand: Tyrion Lannister, cunning, works for the good of the realm, can handle his wine. (Westerlands Rep)

Master of Laws: Stannis Baratheon, obeys and administers the law without compromise. (Stormlands Rep)

Master of Coin: Jon Arryn, honest council, wise, not as slimy as Baelish.(Vale Rep)

Master of Ships: Paxter Redwyne, commands the redwyne fleet, has mass wine.(Reach Rep)

Master of Whispers: Marwyn. Glass candles, not as bad as Varys.(Glass Candle Rep)

Grand Maester: Pycelle*, has served multiple Kings with good council, plus I have a Lannister as Hand, so win-win.(Pycelle Rep)

Lord Commander: Bran, crippled in body, but not in mind, also he's a warg. And I like a little crazy.(North/Handicapped Rep)

One Kingsguard: Arys Oakheart, young, talented,honorable, gonna be around for the long haul.

No Ironborn on my council, too unpredictable.

Archived