AcroPHILIA of The Seven - round four clues

Rhaena Sandship

I got a bunch quickly which is unusual. I have 8 I am sure of, 2 I have a character in mind but I am not sure of , and three that will require a lot of wiki-ing.

The bad thing is, I thought with all these answers I should be able to get the theme, but I can't.

Trial by combat? Bring it on! I can post more :fencing: and :box: per minute than anybody else. I could even throw in some :whip: or even :spank: for good measure. You don't scare me!

Unless we actually have to fight. I faint at the sight of the tiniest amount of blood...

I got a bunch quickly which is unusual. I have 8 I am sure of, 2 I have a character in mind but I am not sure of , and three that will require a lot of wiki-ing.

The bad thing is, I thought with all these answers I should be able to get the theme, but I can't.

Same thing happened with me Castellan.

Those last three??? One I have a pencilled in name for, but...

Which three? :ninja: I have two where I think I even understand the reference, but can not place a character in any case :ninja:

1 & 8 - No idea

3 - An idea, but not certain.

1 & 8 - No idea

3 - An idea, but not certain.

I haven't guessed the third either, and even if I think I might have a guess for the first, it is not a solution where you think; 'Oh, it is!' :frown5:

Edit: I am not sure about a few others, especially after Shagga, but I think I might just give up on them.

I've got possibles for 1 & 7 but they don't make me say Aha that's it.

I got a candidate for 3 from reading wiki but it doesn't convince me either.

There's a couple of others I don't have either.

Thanks Yomi. Did a quick run back and didn't find the deadline, so (I admit it) I panicked after reading Shadow and Ser's posts.

Won't have time to post in the next few hours anyway.

The deadline is in 4.5 hours, no need to panick. Unless you are the host and just got informed that the new AC adapter for your laptop won't be delivered until sometime tomorrow. Which is when you'll get your characters for the next round, because I don't remember who exactly fits the next theme... Sorry for the delay!

But I'll try to post the favourite clue form today (hopefully that works from my phone). You will get the correct answers this evening at any rate though, so at least you'll know who #3 is :)

The deadline is in 4.5 hours, no need to panick. Unless you are the host and just got informed that the new AC adapter for your laptop won't be delivered until sometime tomorrow. Which is when you'll get your characters for the next round, because I don't remember who exactly fits the next theme... Sorry for the delay!

But I'll try to post the favourite clue form today (hopefully that works from my phone). You will get the correct answers this evening at any rate though, so at least you'll know who #3 is :)

Is it still possible for you to tell us from who's point of view #8 is directed at? The roper or the roped?

Unfortunately the favourite clue voting will have to wait until tomorrow morning, when I get my computer going again. But I guess you are curious how many characters you got right. So here's the list of correct answers (the clue explanations will be included in the voting form):

1. Brynden Rivers

2. Rickon Stark

3. Alyaya (Whore)

4. Balon Greyjoy

5. Genna Lannister

6. Olenna Redwyne

7. Mance Rayder

8. Tanda Stokeworth

9. Ramsay Snow

10. Old Nan

11. Quorin Halfhand

12. Septa Mordane

13. Barbrey Dustin

The theme is very obvious if you know where to look - in this case, the pictures on the wiki pages of these characters. They all have long hair, like the Maiden. Yes, Ramsay and Mance Rayder too - I had to reread some chapters to make sure the wiki is not mistaken...

Archived