AcroPHILIA of The Seven - round four clues

Rhaena Sandship

Well, I didn't say it, but a quick read through and I knew that clue was yours Ser. I would be more surprised if a lot of people didn't know it.

I didn't. I only paid attention to who wrote which clue in the very first game, and those seven rounds weren't enough to give me a feeling for the authors.

I have been swooning all day after all the kind words directed to #2. :D :D :D

Thank-you so much! I was getting worried at first, when I saw how many people were having difficulties...

Not to worry though, I'm banging my head over this round. :bang:

I should say that I got Ser's clue wrong thinking it was Tyrion, due to a badly remembered version of this scene:

"Tyrion propped himself against the pillows, his head in his hands.

She is not Shae, the dwarf told himself, only some little fool who thinks I play at riddles. If truth be told, even her cunt did not interest him much. I must be sick, or dead.

"Will my lord want me after he has eaten?" she asked as she was lacing up his boots.

"No. I am done with women." Whores."

Round 5 Clues

The beautiful Maiden will be watching over you as you work on your guesses this round. She'll stop watching and start counting points at 23:59 GMT on Friday, 27. of March. This round's theme is the most obvious until now, though you'll need to know where to look. A little hint: I assumed all women have it, unless explicitly stated otherwise somewhere in the text. Or just trust what you see on the wiki. ;)

Here are the clues:

1. How do a raven's canines protect nations?
2. Home destroyed. Aggressive runt. Cannibalistic place now.
3. Injured rear marks defender at foreknown tunnel.
4. Infinitely rebellious. Mysterious demise a faceless task?
5. Impudent relative mentions: "Dwarf - alike father. Terrifying!"
6. Having duplicate attendants, regally confers ‘position’ nomenclature.
7. Hero, Deserter and Royal??? Compass points North.
8. Heavy dinner agenda - rope consort, persuade nuptials.
9. "I remove manhoods. Definitely a fun time!"
10. Itty-bitty retainer's motherly discourses - awesome folk tales.
11. Incredible ranger missing digits. Attacked for trickery.
12. Holy dame arrested, remorselessly cleaved, piety notwithstanding.
13. "Hey double-crosser! A rapid crypt presentation, now!"

Good luck!

What's with this additional point thing? No, guessing the authors, finding other characters who fit the theme, creating clues for these additional characters and guessing these clues are all fun activities, but they are not going to earn you points. But I start suspecting a conspiracy between you, SNA, a shadow and Reek Havoc. Each round until now somebody of you tried to get additional points in some way. I can understand SNA, he missed one deadline and has to catch up with the rest of the group somehow. But Dolorous could just start writing gettable clues and Reek Havoc and a shadow really don't need even more points... Come on, guys! :P

What's with this additional point thing? No, guessing the authors, finding other characters who fit the theme, creating clues for these additional characters and guessing these clues are all fun activities, but they are not going to earn you points. But I start suspecting a conspiracy between you, SNA, a shadow and Reek Havoc. Each round until now somebody of you tried to get additional points in some way. I can understand SNA, he missed one deadline and has to catch up with the rest of the group somehow. But Dolorous could just start writing gettable clues and Reek Havoc and a shadow really don't need even more points... Come on, guys! :P

Ahem. In my defense, that was only in the beginning during the first round, and I specifically remember adding the word "kidding" directly after... in caps, at that. I am innocent of grade point grubbing and should I require a trial by combat, I feel more than confident of winning. I pity my opponent.

So... can the winner of my trial have extra points?

:rofl:

Sorry! Couldn't resist. :D

They are all mostly rather humourous and professional looking this round.

PS I think that I and the person who did #13 last round should get an extra point for making clues that were guessable by all, had no ambiguity or confused references.

No, no, no Sandship... the rest of the group is trying to catch up to me!

Which clue is mine? Everybody debate it out. I'm only happy when you're talking about me.

Not obvious this time Ser. But if I HAD to bet, I'd say 9 or 13.

Ahem. In my defense, that was only in the beginning during the first round, and I specifically remember adding the word "kidding" directly after... in caps, at that. I am innocent of grade point grubbing and should I require a trial by combat, I feel more than confident of winning. I pity my opponent.

I had to go back and read what might it be what I said about points. I did not say 'kidding' in all caps, but just because I thought it was obviously obvious I was :unsure: It was at the first round, when I asked on the thread, if I can guess more than 13 clues. And then I had to solve how could it be done :ninja: And pointed out how with combining parts of the clues it is easy to make new clues for other characters who fit the theme. But just because I had it all solved and was bored :unsure: So I will take trial by combat as well. And if I would decide to die there, I will leave my points to *redacted*

Archived