Eurovision 2015 - LET ME SHOW YOU TEL AVIV

Mladen

Oh, please God, no!

If I ever have to endure another round of euphoria over winning this, I'll go mental.

LOL... But, it was so hilarious... Remember those days? :)

FUCK YEAH SWEDEN!!!!!

Yeah... We shall not see Tel Aviv... :)

But, we will always have Sweden...

I inveneted a new word after last night,

beavage, n., cleavage cut so low as to expose the pubes.

(Though, given this time and age, somebody probably already came up with it. I don’t want to crush my soul by checking urban slang dictionaries on the ’net.)

I feel sorry for the Germans and Austrians, whatever has happened there? I mean I cannot remember their songs either, but zero points? :( And of course the British, but I guess not everybody likes their kind of humour. :P

So the Austrian journalist who was commenting the thing commented in the end, when it was obvious that Sweden would win and not Russia, and the camera showed the Russian singer again: "She is probably a bit sad because she does not win ... but maybe also a bit happy that she does not need to endure the reactions of the crowd if she would have won." Which is really sad, it is not her fault at all that nobody wanted Russia to host the Eurovision next year ... at least it seems to me that the majority of the crowd and my friends were unhappy about Russia being on top for a while.

Yeah... We shall not see Tel Aviv... :)

:lmao: Best comment of the week. :rofl:

Yeah I kind of feel bad for her. Her song was pretty good. Not a winner though, I think Sweden was a well deserved win.

My favourite part was probably when Russia pretended to award 12 points to Russia.

I inveneted a new word after last night,

beavage, n., cleavage cut so low as to expose the pubes.

(Though, given this time and age, somebody probably already came up with it. I don’t want to crush my soul by checking urban slang dictionaries on the ’net.)

Don't check it, :)

So the Austrian journalist who was commenting the thing commented in the end, when it was obvious that Sweden would win and not Russia, and the camera showed the Russian singer again: "She is probably a bit sad because she does not win ... but maybe also a bit happy that she does not need to endure the reactions of the crowd if she would have won." Which is really sad, it is not her fault at all that nobody wanted Russia to host the Eurovision next year ... at least it seems to me that the majority of the crowd and my friends were unhappy about Russia being on top for a while.

Regardless of my personal feelings towards Putin, I think people have been unfair to the girl. I didn't want her to won because there were other, far better songs, but I think people at one moment were downright nasty.

My favourite part was probably when Russia pretended to award 12 points to Russia.

Priceless...

Yeah I kind of feel bad for her. Her song was pretty good. Not a winner though, I think Sweden was a well deserved win.

I think that guy calling from "Mother Russia" was just obnoxiously trying to be funny and failed. :dunno:

Regardless of my personal feelings towards Putin, I think people have been unfair to the girl. I didn't want her to won because there were other, far better songs, but I think people at one moment were downright nasty.

Yes, as I said, it is not her fault, she is a good singer, I think she sang very passionately and it was a good song. I do not know how the reactions were in the Stadthalle, but maybe it was a bit nasty where I was ... like, some people were BOOOOOOing and whistling when she was on top. But that is Eurovision politics for you ... :wacko:

It was definitely not hilarious.

It was annoying, that's what it was.

Of course it was annoying... But, sometimes we have to laugh at stupidity :)

As much as I love the Swedish song I think that they are kind of right; https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=61&v=JnTvAaHtQRU

Hah, it actually reminded me more of one of our domestic talents, like John de Sohn, Avicii or SHM cos it's not like we have a shortage of pop/dance music we export from here to rip off from. After a while it's kinda difficult to get something truly original.

(As an aside, the lady singing in John de Sohn's mega hit "Dance Our Tears Away" was in the Swedish qualifications and didn't even make it to our finals, so there you are.)

Failed? It was hilarious :P

Well, lets just say that humour is subjective. :)

Of course it was annoying... But, sometimes we have to laugh at stupidity :)

Is that not why we all watch the Eurovision?

Archived