Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Sir Thursday

Titus delivered my favorite joke of the season, about how all of his coworkers at the monster restaurant would be laughing at him like "mwhahahaha."

My favorite joke was from Dong, "In my language, Kimmy means penis."

Overall I enjoyed the show, but if it was playing week to week I would have probably stopped around episode 3 or 4. And the lawyers' shittiness nearly ruined the awesomeness of John Hamm's character. I also really liked the guy singing the opening popping up at the end to warn Titus.

I really liked it until about halfway, the step-dad and the lawyers really dragged it down. Will defenitely watch a second season though so I hope they drop the over-the-top-stupid.

It's Tina Fey, so there's a zero percent chance of that happening.

I really liked it until about halfway, the step-dad and the lawyers really dragged it down. Will defenitely watch a second season though so I hope they drop the over-the-top-stupid.

I hated the step dad so much, like really REALLY hated him, didn't find him funny at all and actively found it annoying as fuck and almost painful to watch his dumb as fuckery.

The lead actress is an incredible talent.

disagree. she can play that one character, that was funny for a season of the office while it was kept in the background, cringingly awful for another season or or two after that, and then terrible here.

• 2 weeks later...

That cosplay is awesome.

I wasn't expecting much when I watched this show awhile ago. I thought the kimmie character would make me nuts but I actually enjoyed most of it. I thought the humor was good enough. I loved the scene with the old guy that she was set up with. I don't know why but that cracked me up.

Thoroughly enjoyed Titus' doll accessories. And Carol Kane was awesome as always.

The lawyers were the worst part.

I'd watch another season.

Archived