Reviews are in!

Others Take Them

And the reader only finds out about that later, when it happens it's presented as the real Mance burning. So what happens in the series is exactly what happened in the books as well.

Well, according to people who have seen it the behavior of Show Mance is different to Book "Mance". Book "Mance" begged for his life saying he wasn't Mance. Show Mance takes it like a man.

I wonder if mance is really dead. It would be difficult for the show to portray the glimmer that Mel casts on mance. If they did it the viewers would be like wtf, this makes no sense. Also if it follows the book they will have to extend the mance going to winterfell plot, which I think they will cut do I actually believe they will kill the real Mance for the show.

They better not take away the whole valonqar bit and only leave on the stuff about her kids.

That's exactly what they do. But it doesn't even matter, they show the little brother paranoia by having her obsess over Tyrion. so it's show (valonquar) and tell (kids)

That's exactly what they do. But it doesn't even matter, they show the little brother paranoia by having her obsess over Tyrion. so it's show (valonquar) and tell (kids)

Ugh, that's not a very good reason. I feel the crux of her paranoia is from the valonqar prophecy. To make it so that she's just randomly paranoid at him is, well, random. I suppose they're just saying she wants him dead all these years because she blames him for their mothers death, which actually just makes her look incredibly stupid as this happens all the time in Westeros and real-life. Ugh.

Ugh, that's not a very good reason. I feel the crux of her paranoia is from the valonqar prophecy. To make it so that she's just randomly paranoid at him is, well, random. I suppose they're just saying she wants him dead all these years because she blames him for their mothers death, which actually just makes her look incredibly stupid as this happens all the time in Westeros and real-life. Ugh.

But Cersei is pretty stupid. Plus she has plenty of reason to be paranoid of him now that he killed Tywin and escaped, and she thinks he killed Joffrey. Cersei hated Tyrion originally because he "killed" her mother. She only tried to get him killed after Joffrey was poisoned.

Archived