Storylines in this episode

Indeed lots of Winterfell in the next episode, which is a good thing.

when something is going to happen to Walda and her unborn baby, the before the episode "previously on game of thrones" will probably show the flashback to when Robb's Queen Talissa was stabbed in the belly by a Frey with a similary pick or needle that Sansa carries around her neck. I am not saying she does it but I think Walda may dissapear in Winterfell and will be found dead from wounds just like Tallissa received. Ramsay's bitches may be encorporated into the killing ring via Ramsay with Sansa pulling the strings? or just Sansa putting the subtle hints into Ramsay's head and lets him be the monster he is, thus Sansa does not necessarily dirty her hands as much.

I really hope Sansa will not be anyhow involved in Walda' s and/or her baby' s murder. Otherwise they turning her in Ramsey v2 and that would be out of character (LS could probably do that in the books but she was not anymore the same person what she was when she was alive). Even as a revenge that would be seriously creepy stuff... If HBO does it to shock audiences that would be already cheap. I could see her murdering Ramsey himself or Roose Bolton though. I agree that Ramsey would probably murder Walda + Roose or Roose will murder Ramsey.

Funny thought. How about if Margaery gave Tommen Chlamydia? That would certainly prove that she wasn't a virgin.

The Pox, that would be interesting. However, they will use the 3 some tactic as the long scene with Margeary, Olyvar and Ser Loras and - mini Dorne. Olyvar is the weak link and will be tortured into confession.

Participation doesn't turn Sansa into Ramsay 2.0. Ramsay's vicious and cruel, but so far as we can tell, Sansa is being moved toward player status, which more likely than not means getting her hands dirty. Don't misread my post, I'm not saying it isn't cruel of her. On the scales of deplorable behavior, Sansa isn't in Ramsay territory. She hasn't flayed anyone living, psychologically broken anyone, or fed anyone to hunting hounds.

The audience may be shocked if Sansa does actually do it (then again, you hear about it from time to time in the news, so it isn't as if this is something invented for the sake of a shock), but it serves to drive a deeper wedge between Roose and Ramsay. Further destabilizing an already shaky situation, which is one of the last things that Winterfell's current castellan needs with Stannis marching on him.

Children should not pay for the sins of their father, wise words of Oberryn Martell. Starks are the heroes of this story, sure they do some questionable things but murdering babies is what something Joffrey would do and ofcourse Ramsay. Sansa wants revenge but if she schemes to kill an unborn child then she has lost it. Killing unborn babies doesn't make you an expert in playing the game, that is not what Littlefinger is teaching her. I mean it will be one thing if it was Ramsay idea and he takes Sansa and Theon along to watch and they have to pretend to like it.

I still can't believe Roose announced to Ramsay his wife is pregnant HAS HE LOST IT. Does this happen in the books, forget the books even the show Roose should know that his bastard boy is mad how can he be so stupid. He is like Tywin he should know how to make his movie, his psychotic son gets people killed if they sneeze in a way he doesn't like. It would have been interesting if Ramsay overheard some secret conversation and plots to have walda murdered.

Yikessss madness in WinterFell.

Well, what if Walda dies before the wedding. Might Roose attempt to marry Sansa himself?

I would love to see smth like this - Sansa manipulates Ramsay into killing Walda -> Roose kills Ramsay -> Roose marries Sansa -> Sansa kills Roose -> Sansa is the Wardeness/Queen of the North. )))

I would love to see smth like this - Sansa manipulates Ramsay into killing Walda -> Roose kills Ramsay -> Roose marries Sansa -> Sansa kills Roose -> Sansa is the Wardeness/Queen of the North. )))

Well, I got to thinking. Does Sansa in fact get married this season? To whom? She is betrothed to Ramsay so logic says to him, right? Since they have changed so much with the show, i cannot be 100% sure of anything, so, what I do know with as close to 100% certainty is this.

- The Boltons need a wedding to Sansa to happen and breed an heir ASAP

- Littlefinger wants Sansa for himself and even D&D know that

- Littlefinger claims that he controls the troops of the Vale

- Littlefinger will return to Winterfell for the Wedding with Vale troops to austensibly fight Stannis but he claims to Sansa he is backing Stannis.

4 men want Sansa for one reason or another,

- ramsay - wife, heir and legacy

- Roose - ramsay, heir and legacy

- Littlefinger - he is HEMBERT HEMBERT from "LOLITTA", Sansa is two things to him, a second chance for his dream girl to be his and the power she and her name give him if he can marry her and produce and heir.

- Stannis - he needs a Stark name to ally with him to solidify one of the Wardenships in his corner for his eventual taking of King's Landing.

you have to admit it, Sansa is seemingly like Eleanor of Aquitaine in that marriage to her means, a beautifull and land wealthy woman come in one package. Of course, only the Boltons, Ramsay and Roose know that Rickon and Bran are alive and the real heirs but they will be killed as soon as they are found.

Sansa has any hand in planning a baby death she will no longer be in the heroes column. Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Arya all have done questionable things, but they are things they can be forgiven for and come back from afterall they are the heroes of the story. Sansa killing a baby I am sure even the gods will turn on her, Martin doesn't make the good guys win but the bad guys will eventually get what is coming to them. I don't see Sansa surviving if she does anything so evil that we start hating her. We hate the freys and boltons but killing babies is a NO NO NO. But if she does scheme to have walda killed well I hope Sansa dies, more than anything I hoped she would reconcile with Tyrion but that won't happen if she goes off the deep end. I think Rickon will inherit winterfell no one else is worthy.

Fat Walda is definitely dying RED LIGHTS ARE GLARING

Lol. Sansa isn't scheming to kill an unborn kid. Sansa is scheming to disrupt the crumbling Bolton powerbase in Winterfell. That happens to be a part of attacking it. Nothing about revenge need be brought up, though I could see D&D going with it for dramatic effect.

Anyone else think that the frame work of building, that Brienne is in, look like Castle Black?

Yes. I said earlier that I hope Brienne is the secret ally recruited by Jon. The only thing that made me think it unlikely is the fact that a Stannis/Mel/Brienne encounter is the Wall may not go well even by D&D standards of book-deviations. Now that the pics make it clear that Stannis takes his entire team, including Mel (seen on horseback) in the march to WF, Brienne can just miss them and arrive at Castle Black to inform Jon about Sansa.

omggggg is that valyriaaaaaa we are actually going there in the show. i thought according to the books no one can go there and come back alive because it is volatile climate with the bursting volcanoes and the sea smoking and all. i actually imagined we would never see it, i am conflicted I thought a possible end for dany story would be that she goes there with her dragons and is never seen again.

ok i didn't get D&D talking about roose and ramsay, did they say roose is challenging ramsay to be better IS HE NUTS, yeah ramsay will show he is better by killing his wife hahahaaaa. do you think roose under estimates how nuts his son is. obviously it will be fun to see boltons implode but they are still ruthless villains, it would be anticlimactic if they went down too easily, they are more to fun to watch as bad guys. roose egging ramsay to do something dangerous doesn't seem very smart, because roose can't guard walda 24x7 and from the looks of it fat walda is clueless about her step son feel sorry for the poor thing.

so sansa has seen reek. i would love to see theon confess to sansa his sins and her feeling sorry for him and them helping each other out. sansa was always so high and mighty about who she was at start, she acted like an entitled brat, and having everything perfect in this world. it would be nice to see her evolve to someone who understands humans better if she can forgive theon and understand that love and life isn't perfect. she cared a lot for her mother's vision in the books it will be nice to see her acknowledge her two brothers theon and jon.

jon and aemon tears it will be sad to see his watch come to an end. aemon targaryen is one of my fav characters, he is probably noblest and the wisest soul in a story where there are so few. if his targ family had more men like him then maybe they wouldn't be facing extinction. too bad aemon never got to see the last living member of his family alive, i feel sad for both of them because they deserved to say goodbye to each other. dany is so much a lost soul imagine carrying the burden of being the only member of your family alive and with her end there will be no more great dragons and dragon lords.

Archived