Storylines in this episode

So guys, where do you think the episode will begin ?

As I said a few posts above, I think we'll start in Meereen, but the Wall could be the opener as well.

I dont think Winterfell or Tyrion / Jorah will open the episode, and these are the four (main ? only ?) locations of the episode.

So guys, where do you think the episode will begin ?

As I said a few posts above, I think we'll start in Meereen, but the Wall could be the opener as well.

I dont think Winterfell or Tyrion / Jorah will open the episode, and these are the four (main ? only ?) locations of the episode.

Dry open on Myrcella and Trystane.

Both are happening anyway. Though the Sansa thing seems to be uncomfortable marital sex rather than rape.

Since Dany & Cersei have already been raped, i think the child burning is more shocking.

I bet neither happen. Especially burning Shireen - that's beyond ridiculous.

Open - Barristans dead body, Dany crying.

Ends with Tyrion captured by slavers or a WF Scene.

Yeah, I agree for the opening.

As for the ending, we know Tyrion and Jorah will meet slavers in episode 6, so there segment will end with the Stone Men and I can definitly see that close the episode.

The episode preview features Tormund, and it's pretty damn obvious he's the ally described.

Very likely. I just hope we'll get one last chance at Jon / Stan or Jon /Mel or even Davps / Sam before they depart from the Wall (what would rock is an Aemon / Mel scene but that's unlikely).

Then yeah, looking forward to see that Jon / Tormund scene and probably the news from Hardhome arriving at Castle Black.

Both are happening anyway. Though the Sansa thing seems to be uncomfortable marital sex rather than rape.

Since Dany & Cersei have already been raped, i think the child burning is more shocking.

I don't think think they will have a sansa rape or a child burning. what reason do they have to burn her?

HBO and D&D are not about to purposely put themselves into another huge rape controversy

after accidentally doing it last year with a scene that wasn't even suppose seen as rape ( thanks to bad direction from alex graves)

as for Shireen

even if it does happen i doubt they they would actually show it

Wasn't there supposed to be a Sam/Stannis scene which John Bradley described? If I haven't got it wrong, then E5 seems the latest to have it.

Yeah, that's why I think there may be some last interractions between men of the Watch and the Stannis gang before they depart. Unless that scene John Bradley refered to was cut, or if he was referencing to something already passed.

If I remember correctly, he said that Stannis shakes up and tackles at Sam a bit, but so far closest thing he got with Stannis gang was Shireen / Selyse (maybe he refered to Selyse cooling down the atmopshere in the library) and Mel briefly.

So maybe it was a red herring, either it was cut, either someone misunderstood John, either some interesting scenes are gonna happen tonight before Stannis departs !

I think for the opening scene it's gotta be Dany and Co. reeling from the SotH attack that has claimed the life of Ser Barristan. I did wonder if he might get to say a few last words to her before passing, but ending of last episode made it seem like he was dead right off the bat. So they'll probably do the scene standing over his body, and maybe then cut to Grey Worm recovering, and probably have a chat with him and his love interest, Missandei :rolleyes:

Ending scene of the episode I can see being Tyrion and Jorah's boat travels. I think first off they'll see the dragon fly overhead, be aghast, and then they'll come face to face with a Stone Man for the last few moments of the episode, to provide a WTF.

Wall and Winterfell will greatly make up the middle of the episode, betting Wall stuff first, then Winterfell following.

BTW, I wonder whether Sam will learn that Mel burned his maternal grand father (Alester Florent) in Dragonstone or comment about the fact that Selyse is the cousin of his mother.

If the Florent connection was going to be brought up, I expect it already would have, since Sam and Shireen have already been shown as buddies in a scene together.

Wasn't there supposed to be a Sam/Stannis scene which John Bradley described? If I haven't got it wrong, then E5 seems the latest to have it.

I remember him saying in an interview that Sam feels really nervous & out of place in Castle Black now that Stannis has arrived but we haven't seen anything like that yet. Hopefully tonight we get a scene between him, Stan and Mel talking about the Others and Dragonglass.

I wonder whether it was intentional to have Cogman's episodes mirror the structure of 'Feast'/'Dance'.

The North and Essos featuring heavily in this episode and the South, Dorne and Braavos (And Sansa) featuring heavily in the next.

I'm looking forward to the trademark Cogman bath scenes.

Do we think that Valyria will feature on the map for this episode?

Archived