Storylines in this episode

Children should not pay for the sins of their father, wise words of Oberryn Martell. Starks are the heroes of this story, sure they do some questionable things but murdering babies is what something Joffrey would do and ofcourse Ramsay. Sansa wants revenge but if she schemes to kill an unborn child then she has lost it.

Why? Why the insistence on keeping Sansa pure? Arya has been murdering people left and right since season 1. Why does Sansa need to stay untouched? And remember, the only people who survive this series are those who are willing to get their morals a bit dirty.

Personally, I think it would be great if Sansa and Arya met again and started to compare their killcounts, like Legolas and Gimli.

Sansa: Joffrey. Fat Walda. Roose Bolton.

Arya: ...Meryn Trant. :-/

Sansa: :sunglasses:

Arya: :( ...cunt

Sansa: hey, wanna kill Littlefinger for me?

The Boltons are now the Wardens of North and the Lords of Winterfell. If the Starks want it back, without anyone ever questioning it....now or in the future, the Bolton line must end. I could care less, if Sansa pushes Ramsay in to offing Fat Walda, before the baby is even viable.

If Jorah is the Patient Zero, for Grayscale in Westeros....I may actually start to feel bad for him. It definitely looks like it will be the case with all the references to it this season and now Stonemen. Personally, I'd love for the little scumbag Tyrion to be the one, who contracts it.....but that won't happen.

The Boltons are now the Wardens of North and the Lords of Winterfell. If the Starks want it back, without anyone ever questioning it....now or in the future, the Bolton line must end. I could care less, if Sansa pushes Ramsay in to offing Fat Walda, before the baby is even viable.

'Pushes Ramsay into offing' ???

In what universe has Ramsay ever needed to be prompted to do such a thing?

It seems more likely that Ramsay would on his own initiative off a couple of Freys on their way to his wedding and feed them to Walder before offing him along with Roose and Fat Walda.

Or Fat Walder might attempt to off Ramsay so that her child becomes heir.

So many combinations...

'Pushes Ramsay into offing' ???

In what universe has Ramsay ever needed to be prompted to do such a thing?

Just going off, what people above have said.

From my POV; I could care less if Sansa were to get a little dirt on her hands, by either pushing, manipulating, or planting the idea in to Ramsay's head that Walda and the child must go.

I'm guessing the horrifying midseason scene, teased by Alfie Allen, the traumatic scene mentioned by Sophie Turner, and the horrifying Ramsay act Iwan Rheon didn't want to go through with are one and the same. I had thought that Sansa would be the one on the receiving end, but it looks like the scene in question will involve something horrible happening to Walda. A sweet-tempered pregnant woman getting brutally murdered would definitely be something that would be hard for the crew to watch. I dunno how Sansa figures into it, unless Ramsay forces her to help him or makes her watch.

Michael McElhatton also commented that this season the Boltons "do some terrible things to some lovely people." Lovely people = Sansa and Walda.

Since the Inside the Episode segment for 5x05 only mentions the awkward dinner, I'm guessing the awful scene in question will be in 5x06, which we also know is Walda's actress' last ep for the season. RIP, Walda.

As for Ramsay tormenting Sansa, so far it seems to be bush league "Let's have the man who murdered your brothers give you away, tee hee"-level stuff. It remains to be seen whether it gets any worse.

Roose knows Ramsay was involved in the murder of his legit son, and is aware that he will at least try to snuff any other offspring of his, specially if it is a boy. A second son is not a threat, at first, unless he kills the first born, and Ramsay has done that, so he won´t let his father have any other children. On the other hand, Roose might be affraid that his beloved son Ramsay will eventually want to become lord of Dreadfort, Winterfell and Warden of the North sooner and kill his father, which is not beyond Rammey, is it?

In the books I am wondering if it will ever come to the point when Roose will eliminate Ramsay, if only for practical reasons. A fierce war dog is good as long as it obeys his master, when it starts to turn against its owner or bite the troops, it is time to kill it.

Roose, Sansa and Littlefinger would be great allies! Let Sansa marry Ramsay, the old man claim first night rights on his daughter in law, hold the leash on his son, girl pops a baby that will please the northern houses loyal to the Starks, arrange an accident for your son, then ward your grandson (in truth your son to secure yourself from treason). That would be one option for the old leechy Roose.

So... no, Ramsay will not kill fat Walda. That would upset the Freys and force Roose´s hand against him (even per obligation), he would arrange an accident for the baby. A reeky accident, perhaps.

Archived