Storylines in this episode

I'm guessing the horrifying midseason scene, teased by Alfie Allen, the traumatic scene mentioned by Sophie Turner, and the horrifying Ramsay act Iwan Rheon didn't want to go through with are one and the same. I had thought that Sansa would be the one on the receiving end, but it looks like the scene in question will involve something horrible happening to Walda. A sweet-tempered pregnant woman getting brutally murdered would definitely be something that would be hard for the crew to watch. I dunno how Sansa figures into it, unless Ramsay forces her to help him or makes her watch.

Michael McElhatton also commented that this season the Boltons "do some terrible things to some lovely people." Lovely people = Sansa and Walda.

Since the Inside the Episode segment for 5x05 only mentions the awkward dinner, I'm guessing the awful scene in question will be in 5x06, which we also know is Walda's actress' last ep for the season. RIP, Walda.

As for Ramsay tormenting Sansa, so far it seems to be bush league "Let's have the man who murdered your brothers give you away, tee hee"-level stuff. It remains to be seen whether it gets any worse.

once the wedding takes place (boy, do I hope it does not but I think it will), then, all bets are off. You know the bedding will either be cooperative or it will not.

Roose knows Ramsay was involved in the murder of his legit son, and is aware that he will at least try to snuff any other offspring of his, specially if it is a boy. A second son is not a threat, at first, unless he kills the first born, and Ramsay has done that, so he won´t let his father have any other children. On the other hand, Roose might be affraid that his beloved son Ramsay will eventually want to become lord of Dreadfort, Winterfell and Warden of the North sooner and kill his father, which is not beyond Rammey, is it?

In the books I am wondering if it will ever come to the point when Roose will eliminate Ramsay, if only for practical reasons. A fierce war dog is good as long as it obeys his master, when it starts to turn against its owner or bite the troops, it is time to kill it.

Roose, Sansa and Littlefinger would be great allies! Let Sansa marry Ramsay, the old man claim first night rights on his daughter in law, hold the leash on his son, girl pops a baby that will please the northern houses loyal to the Starks, arrange an accident for your son, then ward your grandson (in truth your son to secure yourself from treason). That would be one option for the old leechy Roose.

So... no, Ramsay will not kill fat Walda. That would upset the Freys and force Roose´s hand against him (even per obligation), he would arrange an accident for the baby. A reeky accident, perhaps.

Book Roose says something interesting to Reek/Theon, he mentions that the the Gods (the north) hate and punish nothing more than for kinslaying. he himself thinks Ramsay killed his legit son, Domeric. I think Roose has let Ramsay exist because he is kin and has no heir. It is also surprising that he never sent him to the wall. Show Roose. Same thing. He is probably thinking he needs ramsay but only for so much.

Episode 6, airing on May 17, is the episode with the Sansa (Sophie Turner) and Ramsay marriage. What we didnt reveal back in February since itd spoil who Sansa was going to marry was that Myranda helps her take a bath before the wedding. Then for the sex scene, Ramsay forces Theon to stay and watch as he deflowers Sansa. Apparently the camera is mostly focused on Theons reaction.

http://www.recapped.com/celebrity-nudity-rumors-may-7

I can guess that this is *the* scene the cast members have been talking about.

^It doesn't sound as bad as what Jeyne had to suffer.

Having said that, I can see why the actors of Sansa and Theon might say it's an awkward scene, but irrc Ramsay's actor said he shot a scene that was incredibly upsetting and I doubt this it. According to the site, we don't see him do anything, it's all Theon's face.

http://www.recapped.com/celebrity-nudity-rumors-may-7

I can guess that this is *the* scene the cast members have been talking about.

Eww. I'm really really disliking the fact they're hooking up Sansa with Joffrey 2.0 so that he can go further than the previous monster. The poor girl has suffered enough! Then again, the original GRRM story did have Sansa give birth to Joffrey's son, so it's plausible he will pursue something like that in the books to come. Still, she should have some good things in her life by now.

The trailer for the episode 5, with Daario and Dany in the dungeons made me think that they'll make him the one who tries to steal the dragons later on. Plotwise it makes sense. Dany has no need for the Second Sons any more than for the Unsullied once she's in the position where ADWD left her in. Apparently the show has decided to kill off everyone they can for budget reasons.

Eww. I'm really really disliking the fact they're hooking up Sansa with Joffrey 2.0 so that he can go further than the previous monster. The poor girl has suffered enough! Then again, the original GRRM story did have Sansa give birth to Joffrey's son, so it's plausible he will pursue something like that in the books to come. Still, she should have some good things in her life by now.

The trailer for the episode 5, with Daario and Dany in the dungeons made me think that they'll make him the one who tries to steal the dragons later on. Plotwise it makes sense. Dany has no need for the Second Sons any more than for the Unsullied once she's in the position where ADWD left her in. Apparently the show has decided to kill off everyone they can for budget reasons.

When the whole controversial Sansa chapter thing started, some people predicted that it may involve Sansa being raped by LF, or Lf doing something bad to her. I never saw anyone say GRRM would be making a mistake by doing that.

And I think part of the reason they kill off certain characters is because their pool of characters is far smaller than the books. It would be terrible to have them create new characters solely to kill someone off

If this is true, then sickened a great many will be, myself included.

If they were following the sequence of the books, I would have imagined that the "Kill the Boy" episode would refer to the Casearing of Jon Snow. He was getting ready to go to Hardhome when he got the pink letter and decided to change course. He was asking for volunteers to go to WF since he wasn't going to command it of his Brothers. Is Jon Snow now not going to be Caseared until he gets to Hardhome? Most seem to think it will be the season's cliffhanger. Perhaps not. It seems they are moving at warp speed now and are saving some other climatic scene for the end of the season. One which we haven't read in the books yet.

Why is Myranda even in the show? she is kind of a pointless character.

She is a female version of one of Ramsay's bastard boys. She will also likely fill a similar role to Myranda Royce in Sansa's Vale storyline in that she will cause problems for Sansa because of her betrothal to Ramsay.

When the whole controversial Sansa chapter thing started, some people predicted that it may involve Sansa being raped by LF, or Lf doing something bad to her. I never saw anyone say GRRM would be making a mistake by doing that.

Well, no, because most people thought that would never happen, because it really doesn't fit with the story GRRM has appeared to be telling.

She is a female version of one of Ramsay's bastard boys. She will also likely fill a similar role to Myranda Royce in Sansa's Vale storyline in that she will cause problems for Sansa because of her betrothal to Ramsay.

I bet she wants to marry him :rolleyes:

Archived