Storylines in this episode

Why are people making up elaborate stories when in the books, there's an awful scene that occurs to the character that Sansa is taking the place of?

Seems likely that the wedding night is going to be a bad time -- I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Why are people making up elaborate stories when in the books, there's an awful scene that occurs to the character that Sansa is taking the place of?

Seems likely that the wedding night is going to be a bad time -- I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

yeah a lot of people think she going to kill ramsay. don't think that's going to happen. brienne has a better change of killing him then she does. a lot of people don't want any thing bad to happen to her.

yeah a lot of people think she going to kill ramsay. don't think that's going to happen. brienne has a better change of killing him then she does. a lot of people don't want any thing bad to happen to her.

I don't really think either Bolton will bite it this season. I will make an even bolder prediction and say that Walda will make it through the season, though I am less confident in that.

*prays for Walda*

a lot of people don't want any thing bad to happen to her.

The irony is that the people who have tended to argue most strenuously against the idea that this will happen tend to be those who thought this storyline was a good idea because obviously it would be about Sansa being a player, unlike her supposedly lame book storyline, and so obviously Sansa wouldn't just be plugged into Jeyne Poole's place.

The irony is that the people who have tended to argue most strenuously against the idea that this will happen tend to be those who thought this storyline was a good idea because obviously it would be about Sansa being a player, unlike her supposedly lame book storyline, and so obviously Sansa wouldn't just be plugged into Jeyne Poole's place.

Yeah i don't think she will be a player this season. maybe next season.

Yeah i don't think she will be a player this season. maybe next season.

Even though, of course, the writers themselves have claimed that's what this is -- they're just either disingenuous or not good at handling this story.

If they, the show runners are doing all of this to Sansa, including a potential consensual bedding (rape would be too controversial) and yes, Sansa would comply so as to not get the show in too much trouble, then i think they really might kill her off but let her come back and play lady stoneheart. Understand, to me, this is very, very surreal, the Sansa storyline this year. I never, ever saw this comming. I was actually looking forward to the Vale storyline but apparently the show runners want to destroy the most adorable part of Sansa's show character. her virtue. Also, as if I needed potentially any more of a reason to hate show Littlefinger, him, pimping out the show's only fair maiden to the worst people in Westeros is over the top. This would in essence makes Sansa a high class whore. Such a storyline rewards more of the bad guys at the cost of the good guys. However, it is just a story, at the end of the day, no one gets abused but we, the loyal fans that help them make the money off the story, we are the ones who have our hearts and hopes for our characters torn to peices yet again, and for no other apparent reason, than shock and awe. Sad.

If they, the show runners are doing all of this to Sansa, including a potential consensual bedding (rape would be too controversial) and yes, Sansa would comply so as to not get the show in too much trouble, then i think they really might kill her off but let her come back and play lady stoneheart. Understand, to me, this is very, very surreal, the Sansa storyline this year. I never, ever saw this comming. I was actually looking forward to the Vale storyline but apparently the show runners want to destroy the most adorable part of Sansa's show character. her virtue. Also, as if I needed potentially any more of a reason to hate show Littlefinger, him, pimping out the show's only fair maiden to the worst people in Westeros is over the top. This would in essence makes Sansa a high class whore. Such a storyline rewards more of the bad guys at the cost of the good guys. However, it is just a story, at the end of the day, no one gets abused but we, the loyal fans that help them make the money off the story, we are the ones who have our hearts and hopes for our characters torn to peices yet again, and for no other apparent reason, than shock and awe. Sad.

I agree with you. what littlefigner is doing is horrible.

Because, we are trying to come to grip with the fact, that The show's Fair Maiden, the precious little she-wolf, who has endured so much shit, threatened rape, survived with virtue intact the marriage to the imp, a renown whoremonger, Littlefinger, who everyone who is not blind and read the books AND seen the show knows that covets her every inch is going to willingly give something of this magnitude to Ramsay Snow Bolton. The writting leading up to this moment, this year is so fucking bad, it makes parady movies look like brilliance. Even the actors, like Aiden Gillen, who is a smart guy read it and was like, WTF?. It is really sloppy, shortcut writting to get us to a controversial sex scene with the then newly turned 18 year old that stole hearts as the poor innocent 14 year old girl 4 years ago. It seems like it is all for the sex and I hope not but i fear, the atleast partial nudity of the actress. The story, without the deviation will carry the day but they seemingly just could not help themselves. Disturbing producers in show business. These young stars and starlets really are surrounded by perverts. No doubt

So, with only a few hours left (15 as of now), time to try a shot a the scene/location order of the episode :

- Intro : Meereen.

Funerals of ser Barristan.

Grey Worm badly injured.

And likely some more.

- The Wall.

Last talk between Jon / Stannis (possibly more with Davos / Mel / Sam / Aemon / Shireen / Selyse...)

Stannis departs the Wall.

Jon receives news from Hardhome.

- Winterfell.

Diner scene first maybe.

Hard to speculate there.

- Brienne and Pod.

Whatever they're doing around.

- Back at Winterfell.

Dont know what but I think we'll get another scene there.

- Back at the Wall.

Jon seeks counsel from Aemon (probably on his death bed). Kill the Boy speech.

Jon has a talk with Tormund about the situation at Hardhome.

Jon announces his decision at the Watch.

Aemon dies (with so much happening at the Wall, I'm starting to wonder if he wont die next episode actually).

- Back at Meereen.

Dany agrees to open the fighting pits and probably to marry Hizdhar.

- Ruins of old Valyria.

We end the episode on Drogon sighting and Stone Men.

So, yeah, I think no King's Landing, Dorne nor Braavos this episode.

Archived