Title revealed: The Dance of Dragons (book spoilers)

pth10

So, what storylines should be missing from this one ?

We have confirmation of :

- Castle Black.

- Dorne.

- Braavos.

- Stannis camp.

- Meereen.

So, so far, those ones are not confirmed to appear this episode :

- King's Landing.

- Winterfell.

So, what storylines should be missing from this one ?

We have confirmation of :

- Castle Black.

- Dorne.

- Braavos.

- Stannis camp.

- Meereen.

- King's Landing.

- Winterfell.

i hope it stays this way i think there is lot of story to cover in those areas ...maybe we will have a cersei and kevan scene in KL

but considering that ramsey is going out and the possiblity of taking reek with him...i do hope winterfell and sansa sit this one out

not to forget episode is only 53 mins long

- King's Landing.

- Winterfell.

Cersei has to learn about the walk of shame, so we'll have King's Landing.

And Sansa will probably do something when Ramsay is gone, so we'll have Winterfell.

Jorah will be fighting in the pit. Drogon is very likely to show up. What are the chances of Jorah getting the "Me! Try me. Over here. Me!" line? How hard would that suck?

iam more worried that we may not see dany saving drogon and others and it will be drogon saving dany and others

i really dont care about that line because while barristan gave that line i am sure if jorah would have been on the pits he would have told that also ...

anyone can say the line but it was dany who stood faced and whip looked into the seven hells and made drogon submit to her...

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/e/e3/Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg/350px-Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg

i hope Next monday the whole internet will be speaking about the show version of this book image

anyone can say the line but it was dany who stood faced and whip looked into the seven hells and made drogon submit to her...

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/e/e3/Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg/350px-Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg

i hope Next monday the whole internet will be speaking about the show version of this book image

YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :bowdown:

iam more worried that we may not see dany saving drogon and others and it will be drogon saving dany and others

I read that scene as they both saved each other. I would really hate if Dany just stands there waiting for Drogon

i really dont care about that line because while barristan gave that line i am sure if jorah would have been on the pits he would have told that also ...

In the books that was just more eidence of how badass and loyal Barristan is. I fear it might turn into "How friendzoned was Jorah, he got himself burned for Dany"

I hope Next monday the whole internet will be speaking about the show version of this book image

That image is the best cover of them all. I'm hoping they (the show) can match it

I read that scene as they both saved each other. I would really hate if Dany just stands there waiting for Drogon

In the books that was just more eidence of how badass and loyal Barristan is. I fear it might turn into "How friendzoned was Jorah, he got himself burned for Dany"

That image is the best cover of them all. I'm hoping they (the show) can match it

oh they saved each other yes but we dont know about the poisoned locusts till next chapter ..

when hizdar orders the fighters to kill drogon ...dany jumps into the pit to save him from killing and saving people from his fire ...she tames him and rides ..

but now we will have dany and others Surrounded by harpies when drogon arrives to save them ...i just hope they can show the scene where she is taking control of him because viewers will finally see that she has gained control of them instead of drogon saves her sweeps from the pit

Winterfell and Kings Landing will both probably miss this episode, which makes sense since its only 53 minutes long and every other storyline will appear

There is nothing else they can do with Winterfell, besides have Sansa and Theon escape which I think will happen in the finale. The only way I can see Winterfell/Sansa/Theon appearing is if they actually show Ramsay leaving at the start of the episode, but I think he will already be on his way to Stannis when the episode starts (I think he probably left immediately after telling Roose to give him twenty men).

Anyone seen the Promo? can clearly see the wildlings waiting to be allowed through the wall at Castle black as Thorne stares down.. Now forgive me if im wrong but there is no way in hell they would be trying to cross the wall at Castle Black, they would have docked at East watch by sea then procceded along the south side of the wall to castle Black. Guess there will be something in the episode to explain it but from a geographic point of view it makes zero sense to leave yourself in danger.

Anyone seen the Promo? can clearly see the wildlings waiting to be allowed through the wall at Castle black as Thorne stares down.. Now forgive me if im wrong but there is no way in hell they would be trying to cross the wall at Castle Black, they would have docked at East watch by sea then procceded along the south side of the wall to castle Black. Guess there will be something in the episode to explain it but from a geographic point of view it makes zero sense to leave yourself in danger.

Right..Because every GOT fan has an understanding of geography beyond the wall. In fact, in the show, how many times has Hardhome's location relative to Castle Black been explained?

There are two important things that you people are ignoring.

1. This episode will feature a big battle between wildlings/Jon Snow and The Army of the Dead.

2. The implications of Jon returning to the wall so soon.

First of all, considering that the episode is called "The Dance of Dragons", and considering that this episode will feature a big battle in the North, isn't it logical to assume that a Dragon will maybe be involved in all of this?

Yes it is, but you people immediately disregard this idea, because "you are certain that Drogon will appear in the Pit".

Another thing is the issue with chronology;

Up until now big battles in E9 have lasted the entire duration of the episode, which means that this big battle in the North will last at the very least, half the duration of the episode.

If so, that would mean that if Jon is going to return to The Wall in this episode with a ship, the ship will have to travel for only half the episode.

Now people, it is logical to assume that the ship can travel so fast from Hardhome to Eastwatch?

No it is not.

So how will Jon arrive at The Wall so fast?

With a Dragon of course!!!

Jon in the show will assume the role of Dany in the Pit(book version).

It is he who is going to be saved by Drogon, and then - ridding Drogon - arrive at The Wall.

For those of you think that my interpretation is too far fetched ANSWER ME ONE THING

From what is the Stannis camp burning - as seen in the trailer - if not from Dragon Fire?

Let me guess, Bolton torches :agree:

What is your name Ser?

Ser John of 666.

Well Ser John of 666, I name you a WUM!

Trystane is not Aegon, that would make no sense. He's the only son of Doran in the series, remember? And Oberyn came in King's Landing to avenge him, that would have been incredibly stupid if Aegon was alive in Dorne and ready to strike the Lannisters with the Martell's army. That's revenge, not dying to the Mountain.

Playing Devil's Advocate:

Doran may not have told Oberyn that Trystane is Aegon for same reason Ned lied to Robert about who Jon's mother was. To keep him safe.

Doran wanted to get the Mountain to implicate Tywin in the murder of Elia and her children. If it were public it would destabilize the Lannister hold on the IT along with the the rumors about incest.

Oberyn certainly didn't intend to die.

Revealing Trystane as (f)Aegon and sendng Myrcella home with Jaime in order to send Trystane to marry Dany folds book plot into the show and makes Dorne more important to over all plot.

Don't really expect it to happen, though,because they didn't set up the structure for what happens in Dorne to explain it.

Do think Bronn will die in fight with Hotah, though.

You have a nice day as well, but I still have a question for you;

What do you think caused the fire?

Ramsey Bolton! He's said he was going to Stannis's camp as a Guerrilla action with 20 men. He's going to cause havoc and destroy as much of Stannis's supplies as he can. Especially tents, and maybe kidnap or kill Shireen.

I really wonder how Bronn's fate will play out.

Actually, when you put the episode on one-by-one arc analysis, the only two that will really contain surprises for book-readers are Dorne and Winterfell.

We more or less know all that is supposed to happen in Braavos (apart from how Mace / Tycho exchange will go out), Meereen (apart for what Tyrion will be doing exactly) and the Wall (unless they go all th way to FTW, but that's 510 material imo),

Archived