Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

And, obviously, all redheads are Helena. ;)

Obviously. There are no other redheads in the world! :p

*ahem* I had nothing to do with turning Emmit's daughter into a you-know-what.

:rofl: that chain :lol: Was that also the Hanception game?

And, obviously, all redheads are Helena. ;)

Yes he specifically said Helena is the redhead that I used to be (before mine went gray from looking after his grumpy old ass ;)

He didn't tell you that thermometers are sperm.

KoA, I will have to take your word for that since in this house of women and girls (and of course one insufferable old sailor) sperm is something he keeps in a sock in his private quarters! :ack:

Yes he specifically said Helena is the redhead that I used to be (before mine went gray from looking after his grumpy old ass ;)

KoA, I will have to take your word for that since in this house of women and girls (and of course one insufferable old sailor) sperm is something he keeps in a sock in his private quarters! :ack:

A fellow red, hurrah! Join me and Mark Anthony! :D

As for the bold... :stunned: :wideeyed: :lol:

I like her, I vote we keep her :D (Welcome to the madness. If you havent already, I urge you to look through this thread at the results of previous games)

This sounds vaguely ominous. Are we plotting a coup or something?

If I would plot a coup. And I´m not saying, I am.

But if I did. It would be good, to have the guy who handled the spider-witch from another dimension on board...

If I would plot a coup. And I´m not saying, I am.

But if I did. It would be good, to have the guy who handled the spider-witch from another dimension on board...

Are you talking about my dream or something else? Because I didn't so much handle her as wake up horribly. Seriously that thing was horrible. But not as horrible as CAPITALISM! :commie:

Hey, is there a new game in the works?

TC's the one to ask. We seem to have a few regulars unavailable though :crying: Might be good to get a headcount. Or talk about themes if folk want to do those?

A fellow red, hurrah! Join me and Mark Anthony! :D

As for the bold... :stunned: :wideeyed: :lol:

I like her, I vote we keep her :D (Welcome to the madness. If you havent already, I urge you to look through this thread at the results of previous games)

I like you too, and yes i gave the thread the once over and man some are knock-me-out funny. I don't know if I have the skills but will give it the old college try.

Hey, you could start off your first chain with that!

I bet I can even do better, but if it makes you happy why not, right!

Archived