Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

Thanks but no, go ahead, do whatever you have in mind. :)

Wouldn't be able to participate this time, anyway.

I'm also not able to participate as I'll be away for two weeks in mid July. Boo :(

Bummer that you both will be unable, or maybe everyone will wait. I am not sure how it all works. I am really excited to give it try.

We usually aim for a minimum of nine players, we can do it with less but the chains mutate less. More and games take longer, plus there are more players to keep track of. Drawing Rounds (Four of these) usually have a deadline of 3 Days Description rounds (Four + the starter sentences) 2 days. Sometimes rounds go over sometimes under (usually the sentence rounds are quick.) So usually ~20 days for a game.

I see. well I am in and I am pretty sure UnkaSniffer is too so, that's 2.

as a side note, I remember looking over his shoulder during the great hulk out. It is nice to see you are the real thing ;)

The one and only, the real McCoy, the bees knees, the dogs bollocks

:lmao: I can here your words in the great Scottish accent, like that of a friend of mine from near Glasgow, with just a touch added southern flavor.

Sorry to break it you, but I'm English as they come. I've picked up words but not the accent. Besides Edinburgh's got a very slight ascent at the best of times, and I'm not empathetic enough to pick it up.

Life's a bit hectic at the moment so don't think I can host or play for a few weeks yet. If someone else is hosting I could be a replacement.

Helena- If you want we can team up and I cover the two weeks you're away.

That would be great TC :) I'm away 13th July - 24th July (so not quite two weeks).

Any volunteers to host?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived