Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

Birdie, pass on my good wishes. And also, I'm a little unclear after his last PM. Am I to replace him with you for the final description round?

ETA: I'm working on moving us to the final round btw. In terms of bonuses, I have one description available.

then feel free to send that my way.

also for those who for some reason haven't guessed me and still want to guess http://i.imgur.com/xzZhmpK.jpg?1

for everyone else - here is the full picture http://i.imgur.com/I5x6FBr.jpg

Good Morning pictionary crew. I am Sniffer's Number One Niece. It took me a couple of days to get aproved. The Sniffer had to check into the VA for a few days. He wanted everyone to know he is alive and pinching nurses butts so no worries.

He told Fragile Bird to check in for him, which I see she did. He asks "what is the deadline for last description or describing sentence?"

I can not PM yet, but we expect him to be released tomorrow or Monday, so he should be able to finish game.

As a side note, these games he has been playing are interesting and sometimes times make him burst into uncontrolled laughter. Not the easiest thing to do, I asure you.

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning pictionary crew. I am Sniffer's Number One Niece. It took me a couple of days to get aproved. The Sniffer had to check into the VA for a few days. He wanted everyone to know he is alive and pinching nurses butts so no worries.

He told Fragile Bird to check in for him, which I see she did. He asks "what is the deadline for last description or describing sentence?"

I can not PM yet, but we expect him to be released tomorrow or Monday, so he should be able to finish game.

As a side note, these games he has been playing are interesting and sometimes times make him burst into uncontrolled laughter. Not the easiest thing to do, I asure you.

Hi, welcome to our insanity. Please wish Rocksniffer all the best from all of us. We are all thinking of him.

To be able to PM you have to make one post outside of the forum games or Help forums.

I suggest here http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/37123-introductions/

If I can, I will describe the bonus for you.

I was also awake at 6am, for no reason at all

Sorry, it's sent already. And you weren't eligible anyway...

Hi! Hope Rocksniffer is okay. We are still waiting for one picture, so the next description round has not started yet.

Update for everyone else: I'm still waiting on Bex. I have also sent the sentence to BlackBear who she was replacing, so we'll see which of them gets the drawing done first. Apologies for the delay

Hello! Thanks for checking in and informing us about the Sniffer. All the best wishes from me, too.

Hi, welcome to our insanity. Please wish Rocksniffer all the best from all of us. We are all thinking of him.

To be able to PM you have to make one post outside of the forum games or Help forums.

I suggest here http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/37123-introductions/

That's really interesting! I never knew that. Thank-you, LC, I couldn't understand why She Who couldn't PM. :)

Hello and welcome. :)

Thank you for the infos.

I also send Sniffer the best wishes and hope he will be ok soon.

To Helena: No need to apologize. You´re a great host :).

What are you doing online at what I am assuming is 6.22 AM on a Saturday? :wideeyed:

I was driving into the highlands, 2.30 hr drive needed to be there at 10. So got up at six.

Related: I just got back and realised H had sent me a sentence as a fill in, it is now done!

You should all now have a sentence to describe. If there is a problem, please let me know. The deadline for the final round is:

CURRENT DEADLINE: 16/06/2015 20:30 BST

I would also like to know what time is best for the reveal for everyone. Morning? Afternoon? Evening? Please let me know. Thank you all

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!! (I checked the names if any have been bolded)

Eta

Anytime's good for me for the reveal.

You were not first :p But I got quite a few back in close proximity, so the OP hasn't been edited yet

Archived